beautiful.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 22 }
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

*═══╗{ 22 }𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

By the time the sun rose, Taehyung was gripping onto Jimin as if his life depended on it. It had been around 2 weeks since they slept together and Jimin missed it. The shorter lay awake in the taller's arms, not daring to move because if Taehyung woke up, he would push Jimin away.

What Jimin didn't know was that Taehyung was also awake.

The taller had his eyes closed as he inhaled the coconut fragrance coming from the latter's hair. Taehyung pretended to sleep, holding Jimin tighter in his arms. He had cursed himself countless times during that morning for letting go of his self-restraint. Taehyung hated himself for his actions. Jimin was a pervert. He kept repeating the sentence in his head, but the words felt so untrue. Jimin's face was hidden in his chest, so Taehyung couldn't tell whether the other was awake or not, but he believed he was asleep.

Taehyung felt himself falling asleep as he tried to keep his eyes open. When he was pretty much drowsy and half-asleep, he subconsciously kissed the top of Jimin's head. It was light and wasn't really a kiss, more like just touching his lips to the roots of Jimin's hair, but the shorter still felt it and all the blood rushed to his cheeks. Taehyung had fallen asleep again and Jimin hugged back tighter.

Taehyung just...kissed him?

Jimin couldn't believe it. He closed his eyes and leaned into the taller, trying to get some sleep for himself.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Taehyung hovered above Jimin, deeply kissing his lips. Jimin snaked his arms around the taller's neck, pulling him impossibly closer. Taehyung slipped his hand under the shorter's shirt, rubbing the skin of his waist and Jimin moaned into the other's mouth. The kiss was getting more heated and Taehyung leaned back to take a look at the male under him. He smirked, touching foreheads with Jimin as they panted heavily, breaths intermingling as one.

"My pretty boy."

"Jimin!" Taehyung shook the shorter awake and Jimin gasped, having woken up from this dream. "Why the fuck are you moaning, you weirdo?" Taehyung asked, glaring at the boy on the bed. They were a distance apart now and Jimin blushed profusely.

"U-Uh, I—uhm." Jimin didn't know what to say and was having trouble forming sentences.

"U-Uh, I—uhm." Taehyung mocked in a high pitched voice. "Were you having a wet dream about me? God, I have a girlfriend, Park!" Taehyung reminded the shorter. Jimin's breath hitched in his throat and he felt angry.

"You can't just assume it was about you! I-I was actually dreaming about...HYUN-WOO!" Jimin shouted, remembering the other male. Even though it was all a trick, Taehyung still did not know that.

The taller's fist clenched under the blanket. "What?"

"Hyun-woo." Jimin repeated. "I-I was having a dream about him."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Moaning while dreaming about Hyun-woo? Not a chance. "What's so good about him anyways? You have such bad taste."

"You're right. That's probably why I liked you." Jimin retaliated, feeling proud of himself when he saw the taller's offended expression.

"Take. That. Back." Taehyung gritted his teeth, glaring. Jimin shook his head and instantly got tackled by the taller. Without thinking, Taehyung pinned the shorter's wrists above his head and stared down at him. "Now, Park!"

Jimin's eyes widened, realizing that Taehyung was on top of him. Fuck, this is so hot. Jimin cursed inside his head. Stupid desperate Jimin! Taehyung looked down at their position and climbed off, a visible redness on his neck. Jimin sat up as the two remained silent.

It couldn't get more awkward than this.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

It did.

While treating Taehyung's bruises, the taller was shirtless which made the whole process immensely difficult for Jimin. After he bandaged up Taehyung's bruises, Jimin went back downstairs to put the first aid kit away, receiving weird looks from his parents. When Jimin was downstairs, Taehyung remained still at the edge of his bed.

He was mad at himself.

Why?

Well because, when he saw Jimin touching his bare body, the feeling of attraction sparked within in him and it did not go unnoticed by the taller just how beautiful Park Jimin truly was.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

vmin are slowly coming togetherrrr

- miinyoonqix