treasure.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 28 }
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

*═══╗{ 28 }𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Although Taehyung was upset with Jimin about the library situation, he still walked home with the shorter. Their school is usually open until 6:00pm and they left when the teachers were locking up classrooms. The sun was bound to set any minute now as cars drove past.

Taehyung kicked pebbles on the footpath as he walked, not talking to Jimin. The other boy fiddled with his backpack strap, walking stiffly. It was so awkward between them nowadays. Ever since Jimin kissed Taehyung, their relationship has been very confusing.

If the shorter knew the action would affect their relationship this much, he would have never considered it. At the time, it just seemed like the right moment to kiss Taehyung. Clearly it wasn't.

"Soooooo, have you studied for physics?" Jimin asked, trying to ease the tension.

"No."

"Oh okay. You probably should get on to doing that. I can share my notes with you, if you would like!" Jimin smiled.

"Okay."

Jimin frowned. The other was very dry.

The rest of the way home, the two were silent.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Jimin set two mugs of hot chocolate down on the coffee table. His parents were going to be working late tonight, so the boy decided to help Taehyung study for physics. The taller was reluctant, but still complied.

Taehyung didn't like studying in the slightest. That explains why he was pretty much failing school. How would Taehyung graduate without having to do another year? He had no idea, but surely it would all work out in the end.

"Okay! Let's begin!" Jimin exclaimed, sitting down next to Taehyung on the floor. They had their textbooks open and notebooks to write in. Taehyung boredly looked down at the syllabus they were studying. Jimin began to explain each term Taehyung had to remember.

"I wrote them down on flash cards so I can test you." Jimin explained, pulling out the said-cards. Jimin's hand writing was neat and pretty. Just like him. Taehyung shook off the thought and tried his best to concentrate on the words Jimin was showing him.

After an hour, Jimin finally allowed the other to have a break. Taehyung got off the floor and laid down on the couch. Jimin crossed his arms. "Remember, only half an hour!"

"Yeah, yeah." Taehyung mumbled, pulling the thin blanket over him and closing his eyes. He figured he could take a power nap. Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind.

This was the couch Jimin first kissed him on.
This was the blanket Jimin first kissed him in.

Taehyung's eyes shot open. He sat up and went to sit down next to Jimin on the floor in front of the coffee table again. Jimin looked at him, confused. "I thought you were going to lie down? Wanna study again?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No. I just didn't feel like lying down." The taller lied. Jimin shrugged indifferently before his eyes landed on the cookie jar on the counter. He wanted to go grab something to snack on, so he stood up to walk over to the kitchen.

Before Jimin could even go to the kitchen, his shin hit the corner of the table hard, and he fell down in pain. Taehyung's eyes widened as the shorter landed on his lap.

"OW, FUCK!" Jimin screamed, grabbing his shin tightly as the pain ran through his leg. Taehyung froze at the sight of Jimin's eyes shut tightly. Jimin opened them and looked up at Taehyung. The pain in his leg was becoming numb now and he stared at the other, dumbstruck.

"J-Jimin, you're on my lap."

Jimin nodded in a daze. Wow, Taehyung was incredibly handsome. The shorter seemed to be in some sort of trance and Taehyung looked down at the boy in his lap, eyes still wide and breath heavy. Jimin's mouth had fallen open as he continued to gaze up at the taller.

Taehyung had a navy blue sweatshirt on with sleeves that were rolled up to his elbows along with beige colored jeans. His dark hair had strands sticking out in certain places and his eyebrows were black and arched in just the right way. Taehyung had a somewhat masculine, yet feminine face, with milky chocolate eyes, tanned golden skin and apple red lips. Black, thin circle framed reading glasses were perched atop his nose, which made him look sophisticated, even though he was far from being so.

Fuck.

Jimin felt drool pooling in his mouth, as gross as it sounds. Kim Taehyung was truly something else entirely. A treasure, if you may.

Taehyung felt blood rush to the back of his neck and the grand father clock in the next room seemed to be ticking too loud. Staring at Jimin's features for too long was certainly doing something to his heart.

The shorter had brown hair that always seem to get in his caramel, soft eyes. Jimin's skin was smooth while his nasal bridge had a miniature bump on it. Fluttery eyelashes, round yet slim cheeks and oh, just the fullest lips Taehyung had ever seen. The taller felt himself glancing down at Jimin's lips, a flurry of butterflies awakening in his stomach.

Jimin hadn't even done anything, but fall onto Taehyung's lap and yet the latter still felt like he was on cloud nine just by looking at the shorter so close to him. Ha-eun was at the back of his mind, hidden between layers of forgotten memory. His vision was the only thing he could focus on.

And at that moment, his vision consisted of the boy in front of him.

"J-Jimin, you're on my lap." The taller repeated.

"Yeah..." Jimin trailed off dreamily.

He blinked.

"Y-Yeah." The shorter rushed to get up, leaving both of them dumbfounded. What the hell just happened?

Jimin quickly made his way to the kitchen as Taehyung leaned against the couch behind him. Their textbooks were left abandoned on the coffee table.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

my favourite part about writing this chapter was describing these beautiful beings <3

- miinyoonqix