hyun-woo.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 13 }
𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧-𝐰𝐨𝐨

*═══╗{ 13 }𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧-𝐰𝐨𝐨

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Fortunately, Ha-eun had gotten a call from her best friend that one of the junior students was at the mall with a senior student and so she left Taehyung to spy on them with her friend and probably later gossip about it. Taehyung, taking this as a chance to see Jimin, left the mall and drove to the address Jimin had sent him.

He arrived at a Korean Barbeque restaurant and went inside. Taehyung spotted Jimin sitting at the far back with Namjoon and Jin. The taller rolled his eyes at the sight of the older boy. Jimin was sitting across from the two next to an empty chair so Taehyung went and sat down next to him, receiving an awkward smile from Namjoon and a glare from Jin.

"Well, um, since Taehyung has arrived, let's order." Jimin decided, calling over the waitress. She took their orders and left. Jin exaggeratedly sighed.

"Just so you know, the only reason I agreed to you coming is because Jimin begged for it."

Taehyung looked at Jimin, the corners of his lips rising a little. The shorter turned red.
"Hyung! I did not 'beg' for it!" Jimin groaned, covering his face with his hands. Taehyung chuckled before looking at Jin. He stared at the older with a smirk as he put an arm around Jimin and pulled the boy closer.

"I already know that little Jiminie loves being around me, hyung." Taehyung sneered. Jin tutted before his eyes twinkled at the sight of the food arriving. The freshly grilled meat had a savory aroma, making their mouths pool with drool. The boys began eating with steel chopsticks.

Namjoon suddenly smiled to himself and Jimin raised his eyebrows.
"So, Taehyung—have you discovered any of Jimin's sleeping habits?" Namjoon asked with a smirk on his face. Jimin kicked him under the table, glaring at the older boy. Namjoon winced, but continued to look at Taehyung.

"Well, he likes shoving his face into my chest." Taehyung grinned, looking at a flustered Jimin beside him. "And he hugs you so tight that you feel like your bones are being crushed."

"I do not!" Jimin protested.

"You do too!" Taehyung mimicked with a high pitched voice, earning a death stare from the other. Namjoon laughed as Jin stared at the two, admittedly finding them amusing. A sudden memory popped into Taehyung's head. Jimin gets nightmares a lot. He decided not to mention it in front of the others. Jin side-eyed Namjoon and they communicated their michevious plans telepathically.

"Guess what?" Jin asked the younger two boys.

"What?" They chorused at the same time, Jimin blushing and Taehyung grinning afterwards.

"This boy in the art club has a crush on Jimin~" Jin teased and Namjoon laughed.

"Yup. We found out recently." Namjoon added. The two were obviously lying, but Jimin and Taehyung believed them regardless.

"What?!" Jimin blurted, amazed. Taehyung clenched his fists under the table. He did not know why he was getting so mad.

"What is his name?" Taehyung asked. Jin and Namjoon both noticed his visible jealousy, smirking because their plan was working.

"Uhh—Hyun-woo!" Namjoon bursted out. Hyun-woo was one of the top students in their art class, so he just went with that. Jimin gasped.

"But he's so cute!" Jimin exclaimed, not believing that an attractive person was actually into him. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"He literally just paints all the time, nothing interesting." Taehyung grumbled. Jimin glanced at the taller, fidgeting with his fingers. Jin raised an eyebrow at Taehyung.

"So? That's cute." Jin stated, before turning to Jimin. "Do you like him back?"

Jimin thought for a moment. "I don't know yet..." He admitted. "Maybe, I should give it a shot?" The shorter suggested and Taehyung quickly interjected.

"NO!"

All three looked at Taehyung, puzzled. Taehyung stared at Jimin, angry. "What I mean is, why would you 'give it a shot' when you don't even know your feelings? That guy probably isn't going to be a good boyfriend to you anyways."

Jimin wrinkled his nose. "Sure he would."

"No he wouldn't."

"Yes he would."

"No."

"Yes."

"ENOUGH!" Jin interrupted, silencing the two. Taehyung grabbed his chopsticks and shoved some food in his mouth, chewing hard. Jin smirked at the said-male. "Taehyung, why are you so mad all of a sudden?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows. Taehyung glared at the eldest.

"I'm not."

Namjoon scoffed. "Please—It's so obvious you're jealous."
Taehyung's eyes widened as so did Jimin's.

"W-Why would I be jealous? I have a girlfriend!" Taehyung reminded them. "I like her so much and I don't see Jimin in that way."

Jimin just sat there, a tightening sensation growing in his chest as he looked down. He was bummed and he knew it. Jin noticed the shorter's sad expression and tsked at the taller.

"Now, look what you did! You hurt his feelings!"
Taehyung looked beside him as Jimin whipped his head up, opening his mouth to protest.

"N-No! I'm not hurt by what he said! Why would I be?" Jimin chuckled. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom. Be right back!" Jimin stood up and walked away. Namjoon sighed, shaking his head and going back to eating.

Taehyung looked down at his plate. Was Jimin actually hurt? The only logical reason Jimin would be hurt by something like that is if he had a crush on Taehyung...no, that's not possible. Jin poked Taehyung's forehead across the table.
"What are you doing, doofus! Go talk to him!" Jin urged. Without thinking, Taehyung stood up and began walking to the men's bathroom.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

the next chapter goes from 0-100 reeeeal quick

- miinyoonqix