crush.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 14 }
𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

*═══╗{ 14 }𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Jimin sat on the closed toilet lid, resting his head in his hands. He wasn't dumb. The sadness, the jealousy, the heart flutters, the butterflies, and the rosy blushes he experiences when he's around Taehyung are enough proof that he likes the other, but he didn't want to admit it. Jimin hated himself. Why was he so desperate? Taehyung had slept in his bed for a total of four nights and Jimin was already falling for him. Taehyung had disrespected him and expected for him to be okay with everything. Jimin couldn't like Taehyung. The taller had a girlfriend that he "liked so much".

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Jimin held his breath.

"Jimin-ah?" Taehyung's deep voice echoed off the floor tiles. "I can tell you're in that one cubicle as all the other's are empty."

Jimin sat still where he was, figuring if he was quiet, the other would leave. "Jimin-ah, c'mon! We need to talk."
Was Taehyung going to yell at him again like last night? Taehyung had called him a pervert because he thought Jimin liked him. He definitely couldn't tell Taehyung it was true. The taller would be so disgusted.

"Leave me alone Taehyung, I'm taking a shit." Jimin informed. Taehyung's chuckle could be heard from behind the stall door.

"Please, you and I both know you're not pooping."
Jimin sighed, frustrated with the taller. He stood up and unlocked the door, letting it swing back to reveal Taehyung. Jimin pushed past the taller and stepped outside into the small corridor area separating the bathrooms from the restaurant. Taehyung followed after him. "Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"I said I wasn't into you." Taehyung reminded the shorter.

"So? It's not like I like you." Jimin lied. The taller clicked his tongue.

"Sure." Taehyung sarcastically agreed, crossing his arms and facing Jimin properly. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean 'sure'? I don't like you, Kim Taehyung! Get over yourself! I'm going back to the hyungs." Jimin grumbled, turning around to walk back into the main area when the taller grabbed his wrist, pulling him back. Jimin's back hit Taehyung's chest and he froze. The position felt way too intimate.

"I'm just teasing you, Park." Taehyung huskily whispered into Jimin's ears, smirking as the other crumbled in his arms. "I know you don't like me." He let the shorter go and Jimin gasped for air.
"I-I'm leaving!" Jimin announced, heading back inside finally while Taehyung sauntered behind him, grinning in victory of making Jimin flustered.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Jimin wrapped the soft white towel around his waist after drying himself from a hot shower. The rain pattered on the roof and the hollow sounds could be heard through the walls. It was quite late at night, probably around 1:00am. Why was he having a shower at 1:00am? Well, it's simply because he was too lazy to shower earlier in the day, but still had a pet peeve of going to bed unclean. It had been about a week since the Korean Barbeque situation and Taehyung had stopped sleeping over. Deep down, Jimin was kind of sad, but he guessed it was for the best.

However, the taller had gotten a bit more flirty at school, occasionally glancing at the shorter and smirking.
Jimin's parents had actually gone on a cruise with their friends and wouldn't be back until Friday later this week, which meant Jimin had to stay home alone for 6 more days. The shorter blow dried his hair and stepped into his bedroom.

His eyes widened.

A soaked Taehyung climbed into Jimin's room, droplets of water falling from his messy hair and his wet lips coloured crimson. The damp white shirt he was wearing clung to his body, displaying his toned abs and chest, causing Jimin to blush at the sight. Taehyung smirked, closing the window and walking over to Jimin.

Jimin gulped, unable to comprehend what was happening. Was he hallucinating? Taehyung hadn't texted him anything about coming over and now suddenly the taller was in front of him.

"I'm going to need a dry shirt before we sleep, Jimin-ah." Taehyung's tone was flirtatious. Did the taller forget that he had a girlfriend? Jimin turned red. Fuck, why was the other so hot?

"I—you didn't—never told me you were c-coming." Jimin stuttered. Taehyung chuckled.

"Surprise."

Jimin blushed, looking down. That's when he noticed his bare abdomen and white towel. Jimin's face lit up a furious fire, warmer than before. "Oh my god!" Jimin exclaimed, quickly covering his torso with his arms as best as he could. Taehyung smirked. The taller had noticed the other was naked, but didn't say anything.

"Why so shy, Park? It's just me." Taehyung brushed a hand through his wet hair. "Anyways, my shirt?" Taehyung reminded the other and Jimin rushed to his wardrobe, picking out pajamas for himself and a large shirt with pants for Taehyung.

"T-Turn around." Jimin instructed and Taehyung chuckled, closing his eyes and turning the other way while Jimin changed into his sleepwear. "Ok, done." Jimin handed Taehyung the clothing. Just as Jimin was about to turn around too to give the other privacy, Taehyung took off his shirt and Jimin received a full frontal view of the taller's abs. The shorter immediately covered his eyes, hearing Taehyung's laughter resonate throughout the room.

"You can open your eyes now, I'm done changing." Taehyung laughed. That was awfully quick. Jimin peeled his hands away from his eyes, only to see Taehyung still shirtless, therefore instantly going to cover his eyes again. Before he could close his eyes, Taehyung grabbed his wrist, pulling it away from his face.

"T-Tae, what ar—"

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat as a shirtless Taehyung was close to him in the blink of an eye. The taller looked down at him with a dark, seductive gaze.
"Jiminie, I believe you lied to me last week." Taehyung traced the shorter's jawline with his finger tip.

"W-What are you talking about?" Jimin tried to steady his breathless voice. Taehyung stared at him for a moment, before opening his mouth to speak.

"It's very obvious Jimin—you have a crush on me."

──── •◦ ◦• ────

ANNNNDDD THE SNIPPET PARAGRAPH IN THE INTRODUCTION HAS BEEN DROPPED Y'ALL

- miinyoonqix