snoring.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 36 }
𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

*═══╗{ 36 }𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"I fucking hate you." Yoongi muttered, drumming his fingertips on the steering wheel. Jimin giggled, which just aggravated the older even more. "I mean, how?! I tried for so long to persuade her to get help, and she never budged. You go ONE TIME and suddenly she's sitting in a therapist's office."

Jimin smugly crossed his arms. "I guess that's just my specialty. I can be very persuading." The younger batted his eyelashes. The two boys were sitting outside of Jin's mother's office. She was a therapist and agreed to help Mrs. Kim for free as she knew Jimin. The shorter was immensely grateful to the woman for that reason.

At first, Taehyung's mother was uneasy being in the same room as Jin's mother, but soon warmed up to the lady and Jimin was not required to sit next to her during the sessions. Yoongi offered to drive Jimin and Mrs. Kim every week for her appointments, so it was all a team effort.

They scheduled the appointments every time Taehyung had basketball so that the taller would not realise it. It had been a few therapy sessions already, and Mrs. Kim was showing improvement.

"Oh, she's done!" Jimin tapped Yoongi's shoulder who looked up from his phone. They saw Mrs. Kim walking out while laughing with her therapist. "They seem like they've become good friends, don't they?"

Yoongi chuckled. "Mrs. Kim and the other Mrs. Kim becoming best friends." Jimin laughed once he realised their surnames were identical. The shorter stepped out of the car and helped Mrs. Kim in the backseat. She waved at Jin's mother who copied the action and walked back into the clinic.

After Yoongi started driving, Jimin spoke. "How was the appointment?"

Mrs. Kim smiled. "It was lovely. Dr. Kim is extremely patient and understanding."

"That's nice to hear." Yoongi looked into the rear-view mirror, meeting eyes with the happy woman. He did not think he'd ever seen her like this, but he was glad.

"She said that this week she wanted to experiment with a strategy. Dr. Kim told me that whenever I feel like drinking or taking the drugs, I should do something else that helps me calm down." Mrs. Kim explained. "I like knitting, so I might try that!"

Jimin turned his head to face her. His heart soared at her joyful expression. "Yes! Definitely try that! Would you like me to buy some wool for you?"

She shook her head. "No, that's alright, Jimin-ah. I have lots of wool left in the shed." Jimin smiled, nodding and facing back to the front.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Jimin wrinkled his nose as Taehyung snored loudly next to him. The taller had caught a cold and could not breathe properly through his right nostril. The shorter groaned, covering his ears. He was lucky his parents could not hear the snoring from his room, otherwise they would definitely know Taehyung is here.

Jimin doesn't know why he hasn't told him parents about Taehyung. He figured he should tell them everything after Mrs. Kim gets better. Mr and Mrs. Park were very understanding, fortunately. Jimin turned to the side glaring at Taehyung.

He should just go to the couch.

Jimin attempted to get up carefully, but before he could lift his body off the bed, Taehyung woke up. "Y-Yah, where are you going?" Taehyung asked, half-asleep.

"To the couch, you ass!" Jimin snapped. Taehyung pulled Jimin's elbow back so that he would come crashing into the other's chest. Before Jimin could protest, the taller had already caged him in tightly, preventing him from leaving. "Taehyung, let me go! You snore so loudly!"

Taehyung whined, shaking his head. "Go back to sleep!"

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung whined more. "No! I'm not letting you go!" The taller huffed.

"I swear to god, Kim Taehyung!"

"Nope. Nuh-uh. Not happening." Taehyung hugged Jimin tighter and the shorter gasped for air.

This night couldn't possibly get any worse.

Of course it did.

In the next hour, somehow Taehyung had found his way on top of Jimin, squishing the shorter under all of his weight. The taller snored into Jimin's ear and the latter groaned. He tried pushing Taehyung off, but the other would not budge.

How come no one told him Taehyung was such a pain in the ass when he was sick?

──── •◦ ◦• ────

BAHAHAHA POOR JIMIN

- miinyoonqix