gay.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 10 }
𝐠𝐚𝐲

*═══╗{ 10 }𝐠𝐚𝐲

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Ha-eun sobbed into Taehyung's chest while he sat with her on his lap at the school courtyard. He sighed, her tears soaking his shirt and although she was crying for a while now, he tried to be sympathetic considering how everyone is being mean to her.

"Taehyungie! Why does everyone hate me!?" She whined, rubbing her eyes and pouting. Taehyung brushed the hair out of her face.

"Don't say that, babe. There are many people who love you. Like me!" Taehyung tried to cheer her up, but she wouldn't stop frowning. He really wanted to kill Jin right now. What even was that guy's problem? Ha-eun got up and took out a compact mirror from her purse. She applied a fresh layer of lip gloss and fixed her hair. Taehyung watched as she shut the lid of the mirror and slipped it back into her bag.

"I'm going to go back inside..." Ha-eun began before sliding a finger down his bicep, looking into his eyes persuadingly. "You know...Jin is Jimin's friend." She paused, pretending to act hurt. "You wouldn't be nice to Jimin knowing his friend is such a bully to me, right?" Ha-eun did baby doll eyes to Taehyung. Taehyung was obviously very reluctant on this request as Jimin was nice. He was letting Taehyung stay over at his house because of the family issues the taller was facing. Ha-eun could tell he was torn between thoughts. "Oh c'mon Taehyungie~ Jimin has also said mean and hurtful stuff about me!" She whined. That was true. Jimin called her a lunatic, from what Taehyung could recall. Ha-eun smirked slightly before hiding it with a pout. "Taehyungie..." Ha-eun sat down on his lap again. "Don't you know that Jimin is gay? He probably just wants to take you from me." Ha-eun mumbled. "I mean, why else would he allow you to sleep in his bed? Any other guy would kick you out because they'll think it's gay."

Taehyung gulped. Jimin was gay and willing to let Taehyung sleep over. They've cuddled. Was Jimin crushing on him? "I-I don't know..." Taehyung trailed off, not wanting to comply with the girl's wishes. She huffed, crossing her arms and standing up again. Ha-eun turned around to storm off and Taehyung's eyes widened as he jumped to his feet to grab her wrist. "Okay, fine! I'll see what I can do..." He agreed and her eyes lit up.

"Omg, thank you thank you thank you, Taehyungie!" Ha-eun pulled him into a rough kiss, shoving her tongue in his mouth. He wasn't ready for it, and to be honest, it was kind of slobbery. Never the less, he kissed her back as he gripped her waist. Ha-eun pulled back and sashayed back inside. Taehyung stood in the middle of the courtyard, still not fully processing what he had agreed to.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Jimin was lying in bed and staring up at the ceiling when Taehyung arrived. The taller had questions to ask and he wasted no time.

"Jimin, we need to talk." Taehyung seriously stated, pulling the desk chair closer to the bed where Jimin sat up, confused.

"About what?"

"About your stupid friend." Taehyung deadpanned and a fire lit in Jimin's eyes.

"Jin hyung is many things, but he is far from stupid." Jimin snapped.

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung chuckled disbelievingly. "Well, he insulted my girlfriend. Do you know how much she cried?"

Jimin was so fed up with the taller at this point. He scoffed. "I'm sure her fake ass tears were veryyyy sad."

Taehyung stood up, the chair rolling backwards on it's wheels. He was fuming. "You know what? She told me that you're gay." Taehyung hissed. Jimin's expression faltered and he felt weak throughout his whole body. "Is that why you're letting me sleep here? Huh? You like the feeling of a built male body sleeping next to you? You probably never cared about my family anyways. You just want to get in my pants, fucking pervert." Taehyung growled, watching as Jimin crumbled in front of him. Initially, it was hard to confront Jimin, but after the shorter acted like such a bitch about Ha-eun, he had lost his temper.

"N-No, I—"

"God, Park. You're so pathetic." Taehyung scowled, crossing his arms. Jimin felt hot tears pooling in his eyes and he blinked them away. How could Ha-eun say something so personal about him?

Jimin closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Leave."

"I knew you didn't care about my family after all." Taehyung put on his shoes again, preparing to climb out the window when the bedroom door opened. Both turned their heads as fast as lightening to see Jimin's dad standing there.

"Oh? I didn't know you had a friend over, Jimin." His dad commented. "Nice to meet you, son."

Taehyung bowed. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Park. I'm Taehyung." The atmosphere got very awkward and Jimin pretended like he wasn't about to break down. Jimin's father looked out the window and shook his head, sighing.

"It's very dark outside. How are you going to get home, Taehyung?" Mr. Park asked. Taehyung shrugged, unsure how to answer. "Hm, how about you stay over today and I can drive you home on the way to work tomorrow. You boys don't have school either way, so it works out!" Mr. Park smiled. "Anyways, I came to tell Jimin that dinner is ready, but you should wash up too and come down." Mr. Park closed the door and left. Jimin sat at the edge of his bed, his stare fixed on the ground. Taehyung sighed, taking off his shoes again and walking past Jimin to the bathroom to wash his hands. Jimin fidgeted with his fingers, uneasy about being around Taehyung.

Screw you, Ha-eun.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

YOU GUYS! i am sososo SO grateful for all the reads and votes that bedmate is getting, despite only having like 11 chapters! i never thought that this many people would enjoy it 😭 everyone's support means a lot to me, and i'll definitely keep publishing in the future! ^^ love you! <3

- miinyoonqix