drunk.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 25 }
𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

*═══╗{ 25 }𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Taehyung's eyes widened as so did Jimin's. None of them moved. Ha-eun rolled her eyes. "Taehyung's MY boyfriend, guy—"

"Shut up, it's just a game!" A random dude shouted at her and looked back at the two males eagerly. Ha-eun scoffed, offended. Taehyung leaned towards Jimin as he realised no one was going to let them go until he did this. The shorter was completely frozen, not moving an inch even though Jungkook kept pushing him forward.

He wouldn't budge.

Taehyung tilted Jimin's chin up and pressed his lips against the shorter's, the sound of the cheering around them instantly drowning out. Taehyung kissed Jimin deeply, slightly sucking on the other's bottom lip so faintly that no one noticed except for, well, Jimin.

Unlike his kiss with Rayna, Taehyung actually put in effort for this one...

It caused butterflies to erupt in both of their stomachs and Taehyung sat back in his seat, dazed. Who knows what would have happened if they were alone in this room right now.

Ha-eun grabbed the bottle and gave it back to Felicia. "The game's ended, go do something else." She huffed, standing up and following Dong-hyun back to the living room. Everyone groaned, but nevertheless, scattered throughout the house. Jin, Jimin and the others decided to go outside and get some fresh air near the pool while Taehyung went over to all the alcohol beverages. He picked a strong one and poured himself a red plastic cup of it.

The taller took a swig of the alcohol, wincing at the taste. He just wanted to get dumb-drunk.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Jimin hauled a drunk Taehyung into his house through the front door. His parents were most likely asleep as it was late at night and so he had to be extra quiet. They reached Jimin's room and the shorter carefully opened the door as Taehyung stepped inside, not in his right mind. Jimin closed the door, exhaling a huge sigh of relief. That was so hard.

Taehyung turned to Jimin slightly, an unreadable expression on his face before he spoke. "Why didn't you kiss me?"

Jimin choked on his saliva. "W-What? I-I did, during spin the bottle." Taehyung shook his head.

"Why didn't you kiss me when you had to do your dare? Don't you find me attractive?" Taehyung asked, fully facing Jimin. The shorter swallowed.

"I-I do, but you would get m-mad." Jimin quietly said, looking down. Taehyung moved closer to the boy, lifting his chin. Jimin's face heated up at the proximity as his back touched the door.

"It's just a game, Park. Why would you kiss Jin hyung? You like me, don't you? You can't lie during truth or dare, Jimin...you should've kissed me." Taehyung seriously stated, his stare piercing through Jimin's soul. The shorter couldn't breathe as Taehyung was only inches away from him. The tension in the room was too thick.

"I—why are you making a big d-deal out of this?" Jimin gasped, feeling Taehyung grasp his hips to steady himself. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not. I just don't see why you wouldn't kiss me."

"Taehyung, you're drunk. You need sleep, come on." Jimin pushed the taller slightly, trying to get through to the bed, but Taehyung moved him back against the door. Before he knew it, the taller's lips were on his cheek. Jimin stiffened, feeling a tingly sensation on his skin where Taehyung's lips touched.

"See? I kissed you because I think you're attractive. So why didn't you kiss me? Why is Jin hyung more attractive?" Taehyung mumbled, can't helping but pecking Jimin's other cheek. The shorter's eyes were wide, his hands resting on Taehyung's shoulder. Jimin didn't dare move as Taehyung kept kissing his face. "See? I'm giving you more kisses because you're attractive. You can't lie during a game, Jimin."

"Okay! I won't lie anymore!" Jimin surrendered and Taehyung leaned back.

"Okay. Kiss me then."

"W-What?"

"You didn't kiss me at the party. Kiss me now." Taehyung demanded, no hint of humor on his face. Jimin couldn't believe this was happening.

"Taehyung, you're drunk." Jimin emphasized. "You need sleep. Now, come on so you can sle—" Taehyung's lips molded against Jimin's, taking the shorter by surprise as his toes curled. Taehyung pulled back, leaning his forehead on Jimin's.

"Kiss me, otherwise I'm not moving. Jin hyung is not more attractive than me to you. You like me, not him or fucking Hyun-woo. Me!"

Jimin gulped. Taehyung is so persistent while drunk. Jimin quickly pecked Taehyung's cheek. "There! Happy? Now, go to sleep." Jimin pulled Taehyung to the bed and as soon as the taller's head hit the pillow, he passed out.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

I'M SO SORRY THAT I'M LIKE, BREAKING MY OWN UPDATE SCHEDULE IDHDJDKSK. i decided to do a double update since i'm still bored, forgive me.

this chapter was veryyyy spicy 🌶 what can I say? drunk words are sober thoughts hehe

- miinyoonqix