dating.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 40 }
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

*═══╗{ 40 }𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Taehyung held Jimin's hand gently, which was resting on the shorter's thigh. Mrs. and Mr. Park sat at the front of the car with Mr. Park driving to Taehyung's house. Jimin's father was happy for the two boys after hearing the news and refused to allow Taehyung to walk home, especially at night.

That's why Jimin's parents were now dropping off Taehyung, which would give them a chance to meet Mrs. Kim. They parked on the driveway and got out together. Taehyung ran forward and unlocked the door.

"Eomma, I'm home! I brought Jimin's family!" He called. Mrs. Kim came out of her room and laughed, seeing three other people pile into her house.

"Yah, you should've told me! Otherwise, I would've gotten ready!" Mrs. Kim scolded Taehyung playfully as she was wearing pajamas. Mrs. Park shook her head.

"No need! It's just us. By the way, it really is nice to meet you!" Mrs. Park bowed, her husband and son following. Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. You raised an amazing son." Mrs. Kim glanced at Jimin with a knowing look. Jimin rubbed his nape shyly.

"You didn't do bad yourself!" Mr. Park complimented, patting Taehyung on the back. Taehyung's mother smiled, leading them to the dining room.

"I still have dinner fresh and ready! It would be my pleasure to treat you. Jimin has helped me a lot this month." Mrs. Kim pulled the dining chairs away from the table. Jimin's parents sat down and they began chatting with each other.

Taehyung tapped his mother on the shoulder. "Eomma, can Jimin and I go to my room?" Taehyung asked, looking at her with pleading eyes. She chuckled.

"Go, get lost." Mrs. Kim joked and Taehyung pumped a fist in the air before grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling the shorter to his room. Jimin laughed as Taehyung dragged him inside and shut the door, immediately pulling the shorter into a kiss.

The two laughed against each other's lips as Taehyung carried Jimin to the bed and gently laid him down. They pulled back and giggled in sync at each other's flushed faces. Jimin quietened down as he stared lovingly into the other's eyes.

"I feel so happy." The shorter mumbled. Taehyung leaned down and bumped their noses playfully.

"Me too." He pecked Jimin's forehead and laid down on top of the other, careful to balance his weight so he does not squish Jimin. Taehyung hid his face in the crook of Jimin's neck, placing a soft kiss there.

"To be honest—you always pissed me off." Jimin confessed. Taehyung chuckled next to his ears.

"How so?"

"You constantly fought your feelings for me and didn't believe anyone about Ha-eun. I liked you so much, yet you never appreciated it. A-And you yelled at me when I kissed you for the first time, a-and you called me a gay pervert." Jimin huffed.

Taehyung pulled back only to press their foreheads together. "I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

Jimin nodded, snaking his arms around Taehyung's neck. "T-Taehyung?" The taller hummed in response. "Are we going to date?" Taehyung chuckled.

"I totally forgot about that...do you think we'd be moving too fast?" Taehyung asked, afraid to start this relationship on the wrong foot. Jimin shook his head.

"We've known and liked each other for a while...I think it's time." Jimin mumbled. The taller smiled before hopping off of Jimin and getting down on one knee on the floor. The shorter burst into laughter at the position.

"Jimin-ah," Taehyung dramatically said. "Can I be your boyfriend?" The shorter giggled at the other's foolishness.

"God, you're so extra!" Jimin exclaimed. "But yes." Taehyung smiled widely, grabbing Jimin's hand and forming a circle with his fingers before sliding the fake 'ring' onto Jimin's finger.

The shorter laughed more at what it looked like. Taehyung smirked, understanding what Jimin was laughing about. "Aye, look Jimin! We're having finger sex!"

──── •◦ ◦• ────

finger sex 🥴

- miinyoonqix