fight.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung called, bounding down the stairs. Jimin had his back turned to the other while turning on the stove. "Jimin, let me explain." Taehyung spoke to the back of his head. Jimin didn't move, but instead kept focusing on what he was doing. He began to boil water in a large pot and walked to the pantry to bring out uncooked spaghetti in a packet. "Jimin." Taehyung tried again and the shorter finally turned around, glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung took a deep breath. "Look, I'm sorry. I don't want her to worry about my family so I'd rather not tell her why I'm really here."

Jimin chuckled sarcastically. "Yeah right, as if Ha-eun out of everyone would actually worry about other people's issues."

Any trace of guilt left Taehyung's eyes as offence replaced it. "What the fuck did you just say?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "It's quite obvious you're dating a lunatic."

Taehyung balled his hands into fists, a scowl on his face as he stared menacingly at Jimin. "Take that back right now, Park." The taller hissed, feeling the urge to punch the shorter boy, but he restrained himself. Jimin laughed coldly.

"I don't regret anything that I said. Your girlfriend is a bitch." Jimin turned back around and resumed cooking his dinner. Taehyung slammed his fist on the countertop, startling the other.

"You're so pathetic. It's obvious that you're jealous I'm dating someone as beautiful as her. You don't know anything about Ha-eun, Jimin." Taehyung growled. Jimin whipped back around to face Taehyung, insulted. He stalked up to the other to face him eye-to-eye, but it resulted in him looking up at the boy who was, unfortunately, a head taller than him. Taehyung looked down, piercing daggers into Jimin through his stare.

"Kim Taehyung, you are a blind piece of shit who needs to realise just how fucked up your girlfriend is." Jimin spoke through gritted teeth as the other scoffed.

"The only piece of shit here is you. Clearly your mother birthed you through her asshole."

That's it. Jimin slapped Taehyung, the sound echoing through the empty house. Taehyung had to admit, it caught him off guard for a while as he stared to the side, wide-eyed. He looked back at Jimin, irate because of the other boy. Taehyung fisted Jimin's shirt and pulled the boy up while the latter struggled to release himself from Taehyung's grip. "Let me go, dickhead!" Jimin yelled, trying to take Taehyung's hand off. Alas, he was too weak. Taehyung punched him in the jaw and Jimin collapsed to the floor, gripping the painful area tightly. He felt tears brim his eyes and he cursed under his breath. Jimin tore his hand away from his skin and his eyes widened to see blood glistening on his finger tips. Taehyung flounced back upstairs, leaving Jimin in the kitchen. The shorter pulled himself together and stood up, a tear sliding down his cheek. He rubbed it away furiously. "Loser." Jimin muttered to himself and continued to make his spaghetti, wanting to forget the pain in his jaw and the other's hurtful words. Why couldn't Taehyung see that Ha-eun was such a brat to other people? She bullied literally everyone and if she didn't get her way, there would be consequences. "Stupid spoiled bitch." Jimin cursed at the mere thought of the girl.

He had to admit, he regretted slapping Taehyung, not only because he got hit much harder, but because Jimin didn't really like violence. He was always quite passive and that was one of the first times he's actually inflicted physical harm on someone, which explains why he was clueless on how to defend himself back. Taehyung probably got into a lot of fights before though. After eating his food, he trudged back upstairs and entered the bathroom. Jimin brushed his teeth and glanced at the dark bruise on his skin through the mirror. It still hurt a lot, but he carefully washed the blood away before heading back to his bedroom. He expected that Taehyung would've exited out the window since they had an argument, but to his dismay, he saw a figure laying in his bed with his back to the door. Jimin felt his blood boil. How dare the other stay after every thing that happened downstairs? Jimin didn't bother fighting Taehyung as he knew what the taller could do to him, so he just slipped into bed and faced his back to Taehyung. A stray tear escaped his eyes and he willed himself not to cry.

You're stronger than this Jimin.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

why do i feel like this is the first ever fight scene i've written? anyways, remember to vote and comment as you know i love reading what everyone has to say! it motivates me to keep writing knowing that people are actually enjoying this. please get something to eat if you haven't already :( i'll publish the next chapter on tuesday, byee~

- miinyoonqix