myth.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 30 }
𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡

*═══╗{ 30 }𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Hyun-woo and Jimin! Rayna and Ha-eun! Dong-hyun and Taehyung! Seokjin and Yoongi! Namjoon and Jungkook! Hoseok and Daesung!" The teacher kept calling out names one after the other.

They were in art class and apparently starting this new project that will go on for the next two weeks. Each student was assigned a partner and had to come up with a story that is based on a mythological tale. After writing the story, you have to illustrate a historiated initial presenting key details of the story that will act as a theme. The story would be printed onto paper that is decorated to match the theme you have created.

Hyun-woo turned his head and smiled at Jimin from across the room. The other smiled back, giving a little wave afterwards. Taehyung was sitting at the back of the class, burning holes into the back of Hyun-woo's head. Of course he gets partnered up with Jimin. Taehyung scoffed at the coincidence of it all.

"Alright, students! You will not be given time in class to work on this so make it your priority to find time after school to work on it with your partner." The teacher announced before adding, "None of you are young children anymore, so I expect to see a great deal of responsibility from everyone."

The class agreed in a monotonous manner and the teacher dismissed them. Taehyung got up and left in a bad mood, causing Jimin to furrow his brows. Jin tapped on Jimin's shoulder from behind.

"I can't believe you got paired up with Hyun-woo." Jin snickered and Jimin stuck his tongue out at the older. They packed their things and said goodbye to the teacher. Jin and Jimin parted ways as their lockers weren't next to each other. As Jimin was zipping his backpack, Hyun-woo approached him.

"Hi Jimin!" Hyun-woo greeted, smiling. Jimin nodded, smiling back.

"Hey!"

"I was wondering whether you wanted to work on it now? It's better to get a head-start, you know? I doubt anyone will start today, so we'll have the upper-hand." Hyun-woo grinned.

Jimin chuckled. "Sure! You can come to my house now if you want. I think my mom is home." Hyun-woo nodded, waiting for Jimin to lock his locker so that they can leave together.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

"Jimin-ah, take these up to your room and share them with Hyun-woo." Mrs. Park handed him a plate full of neatly cut fruit. Jimin nodded and his mother hugged him tightly, kissing his forehead. "You've always been a good student. Keep it up, sweetheart."

Jimin walked up the stairs and went to his room to find Hyun-woo sitting on the floor with art materials out. Jimin sat down, placing the fruit in front of them.

"Here, my mom cut them." Jimin offered. Hyun-woo smiled.

"Your mom is so sweet!"

Jimin laughed. "Yeah, I love her! So—what myth do you wanna base the story on?"

Hyun-woo pulled out a piece of paper with notes scribbled on them. "I already thought of some suggestions that we could use. If you want, you can add some or see if you like any of the ones I wrote down."

Jimin scanned the paper.

mythical story art project ideas woop

1. Icarus and his wax wings
2. Medusa
3. Dragons
4. Mermaids
5. Hades and Persephone
6. The Trojan War
7. The love story of Achilles and Patroclus

Jimin realised most of them originated in Greece. He raised an eyebrow, a smile of amusement on his lips. "You like Greek mythology?"

Hyun-woo smirked. "You bet I do."

All of a sudden, the window opened and Jimin's eyes widened. Fuck, I forgot about Taehyung! Hyun-woo snapped his neck to the window, surprised to see Taehyung climb in wearing pajamas with a black puffer jacket on top. Taehyung closed the window and turned around. He froze.

Hyun-woo was gaping at him and Jimin was staring wide-eyed and honestly, the shorter looked a bit scared. It was silent between the three boys.

"T-Tae! Uhh, I'm actually doing the art project right now." Jimin laughed nervously. Taehyung looked at him with no expression.

"Aight." Taehyung flopped onto the bed, pulling out his phone and deciding to play some games. He really didn't like the fact Hyun-woo was here, but there's not much he can do.

Hyun-woo looked back and forth between the two boys, still gaping. "I—does he always do that?"

Jimin rubbed his neck. "I-It's a long story. Let's continue with the work! Uhh...how about we write a story about dragons?" Hyun-woo nodded, beginning to scribble down some notes.

Taehyung glanced over at the two boys working. He watched as Hyun-woo grabbed a pencil from Jimin and their hands touched for a split second.

Taehyung did not like that one bit.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

jelly taetae ;)

- miinyoonqix