phone call.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Jimin dumped his backpack on the floor and jumped into bed.

"Jimin-ah, I better not see that bag on the ground!" His mom yelled from downstairs and he groaned. Jimin stood up and picked up his backpack, placing it neatly on a hook near the door. He sat back down on the bed and pulled out his phone, deciding to put on some Spotify and begin doing homework. As Jimin was doing homework, his mom walked into the room. "Hey, Jiminie. Abba and I have a dinner with everyone at the clinic. Are you okay being by yourself for a few hours?" Mrs. Park asked. Jimin paused his music and swiveled around on the chair to face his mom.

"Yup! I'll order take-out or something for food." Jimin smiled. She came and ruffled his hair before going back to her own room to get dressed. Jimin began to hum to the melody as he wrote down notes from the website he was researching. When his parents left, he decided to watch some YouTube, so he got into bed and opened his laptop. It was around 8pm when he heard footsteps on the roof tiles. "What the-" Jimin stood up, pausing the video he was watching. Quiet thuds could be heard outside his window and he gulped. Was someone trying to break in? Jimin slowly grabbed his textbook from the desk and perched next to the window, standing flat against the wall where people from outside would not be able to see him. He heard the window slide open. Jimin cursed himself internally for not locking it. As soon as someone's head entered the room, Jimin slammed the book on top of it, causing the person to cry out.

"OW!" The boy yelled and Jimin's eyes widened when he realised it was Taehyung.

"Oh my god, Taehyung, I'm so sorry." Jimin apologised, lightly touching the place he hit but retreating his hand when the taller winced in pain. Taehyung turned his head, glaring straight at Jimin, who gulped.

"What the actual fuck, Park." Taehyung hissed with fury in his eyes and his eyebrows knitted together tightly. Jimin didn't like the menacing tone Taehyung used with him one bit, his blood boiling.

"Okay, first of all, I said sorry and second, WHY ARE YOU BEING A DICK WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CREEPED INTO MY ROOM THROUGH THE WINDOW LIKE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE?" Jimin yelled angrily.

"A pedophile? A PEDOPHILE? I literally did this yesterday and you let me! Why are you suddenly all defensive?"

"Well, maybe it's because you didn't tell me you were coming, Einstein!" Jimin snapped.

"Whatever." Taehyung grumbled, closing the window and taking off his shoes. Jimin huffed, pissed off at the fact he was even allowing the other into his room after the argument they just had. "I'm here to sleep again."

"Again? What is wrong with your family, dude?" Jimin seethed. Taehyung didn't reply, his breath hitching in his throat at the careless question. Jimin noticed the silence between them and he immediately regretted his words after seeing the other boy go silent, all fury washed away with a fragment of sadness left behind. "Hey, I'm sor-"

"It's fine." Taehyung mumbled, getting under the covers and unlocking his phone. The atmosphere in the room became tense and Jimin swallowed his saliva, hearing it so loudly in his ears. Taehyung suddenly got a phone call and he smiled slightly, pressing the green button. "Hi babe." Taehyung murmured. Jimin cringed inside, realising that Taehyung was talking to Ha-eun. He was still feeling guilty about what he said, but since Taehyung seemed occupied now, Jimin decided to just continue watching his video. He sat next to Taehyung on the bed and tugged the covers slightly. Jimin resumed the video and leaned back against the headboard, hearing Ha-eun's voice ring out from the phone speakers.

"Hey handsome~"

Taehyung giggled. "What are you doing?"

"Oh not much, just scrolling through Instagram. Did you see Rayna's comment on your new post? She's like 'damn Taehyung, you be looking fine'. What the fuck. Such a slut."

Jimin tried not to react. Ha-eun was a bitch for calling someone a slut because they complimented someone else. Rayna's one of the sweetest girls in their year.

"Mhm." Taehyung replied weakly. Jimin could tell he didn't like the insult either.

"Where are you right now?"

"Oh, I'm at Jimin's."

Jimin's eyes widened, realising he was mentioned in the conversation. Jimin knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, but he couldn't help it.

"Jimin's? What are you doing at the nerd's house?"

"Going to sleep here."

"What the hell. Why? Are you cheating on me with that loser?" Ha-eun laughed. "Is he a slut too?"

Jimin's clenched his fists tightly, biting his tongue to stop himself from breaking Taehyung's phone. Taehyung side-eyed Jimin, noticing the shorter focused intently on the screen in front of him, drilling holes into the actors on camera.

"I'm not cheating on you with him, don't worry. He called me for a sleepover and I thought it would be rude to say no."

Jimin turned his head in disbelief, gawking at Taehyung "You fucking bitch." The shorter hissed. Taehyung flinched and he opened his mouth to speak, but Jimin got out of the bed and stormed downstairs.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

vote and comment whether you enjoyed! thanks everyone <3

- miinyoonqix