final.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 42 }
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

*═══╗{ 42 }𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"AYE, JUNGKOOK BURNED THE POPCORN!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. Hoseok burst into laughter, rushing to the microwave. Jungkook sheepishly smiled, showing Hoseok the burnt snack. Jimin walked into the room, carrying a bunch of blankets from upstairs.

"Remind me not to let Jungkook in the kitchen." The male laughed, setting the blankets down on the couch. Namjoon chuckled, lifting his eyes from his book.

There was a loud knock on the front door, causing Jimin's ears to perk up. "I'll go get it." He hurried to the door and unlocked it, coming face-to-face with Yoongi. "Hi hyung." Jimin hugged the older. The shorter looked behind Yoongi's shoulder to see Taehyung talking to Mrs. Kim who was still in the car.

Her window was rolled down and she handed him bag after bag from the passenger seat. Jimin laughed, detaching himself from Yoongi. Mrs. Kim spotted Jimin and waved excitedly. "Hi, Jimin-ah!"

"Hi, Eomma!" Jimin waved back equally as cheerful. Yoongi chuckled, stepping inside the house with his own duffel bag and going to where everyone else was. Taehyung's mother drove off and Taehyung carried all the bags up to the front door. Jimin laughed more, taking one from him. "Your mom was really prepared, huh?"

Taehyung groaned. "Too prepared. She went to the store and bought all the snacks and lollies she could find." Jimin giggled, finding Mrs. Kim adorable. Taehyung pecked his forehead. "Are you excited?"

Jimin's eyes lit up as he nodded eagerly. "So excited! I've been wanting to do a group sleepover for a while. It's nice to see everyone is getting along." Taehyung smiled fondly.

"Yeah, it is. Yoongi hyung never really liked the other people I hung out with. He seems to like this group though. I also have to admit, Jungkook and Hoseok were a good addition." Taehyung smiled. Jimin mirrored the action.

"Let's go inside."

──── •◦ ◦• ────

"Ew." Jungkook wrinkled his nose. The older boys all glanced away from the movie and stared at the youngest.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked.

"Ha-eun bought lingerie and posted a picture of her sitting on Dong-hyun's lap wearing it." Jungkook showed the phone screen to his friends. They all grimaced.