passionately.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 39 }
𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲

*═══╗{ 39 }𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Taehyung rapped on the door impatiently. Mr. Park opened it with a confused expression. His tense shoulders eased when he saw it was Taehyung. "Hi son, what do you need?" Mr. Park asked.

"C-Can I please see Jimin?" Taehyung requested.

"Now? Uh, okay then." Mr. Park stepped aside, letting Taehyung in. "Does your mother know you're here?" Jimin's father asked as Taehyung took off his shoes. He was aware the boy had lost his father when he was young.

Taehyung nodded. "Yes, I informed her. I hope I am not causing trouble by coming here."

Mr. Park shook his head, chuckling. "You're always welcome, Taehyung." Jimin's father went back to the living room and Taehyung hurried up the stairs. He took a deep breath and opened Jimin's bedroom door.

The shorter's head shot up from his homework and he swivelled around on his chair to see Taehyung. Jimin immediately stood up in surprise as the taller walked forward. "Taehyung? What are you doing he—"

Before Jimin could finish, Taehyung had crashed his lips on the shorter's. Jimin froze as Taehyung began to move his lips on Jimin's, pulling the boy closer. Once Jimin could finally comprehend the fact that Taehyung was actually kissing him, he reciprocated the action.

Jimin kissed back, their lips dancing together passionately. After a couple of minutes, Taehyung pulled back, leaning his forehead on Jimin's. The two breathed heavily, both on cloud nine from what just occurred.

"Jimin-ah, I love you so fucking much." Taehyung breathlessly mumbled. Jimin felt his stomach tingle with butterflies.

"I—w-what?" Jimin asked. He clearly heard what Taehyung said but he felt as though his ears were playing tricks on him.

Taehyung chuckled, pecking his lips once more. "You helped my mom. I-I can't express my gratitude. I just love you so much."

The realization hit Jimin. Mrs. Kim must've told him. The shorter giggled. "I wanted to help her. She deserves to be happy." Taehyung couldn't resist kissing Jimin again after hearing the other's words. The taller picked up the shorter, causing the other to let out a squeak.

Taehyung placed Jimin on the desk and the latter wrapped his legs around the taller's middle, their lips not leaving each other.

"Oh my god."

Taehyung and Jimin's head flew up and the taller looked over his shoulder to see Mrs. Park standing at the door. She was gaping at them and no one moved. Her hand flew to her mouth and she looked at them surprised. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" Mrs. Park squealed.

"I-I can explain—" Taehyung began, but she interrupted him.

"Are you guys dating? Please say your dating! This is so cute!" Jimin blushed deeply at his mom's eagerness.

"W-We're not dating..." Jimin mumbled and her face fell. Taehyung smirked.

"Yet~" Taehyung teased and Jimin punched him in the shoulder lightly in embarrassment, hiding his face in Taehyung's chest. Mrs. Park cooed.

"Wait here, I will go let your father know!" She bolted downstairs and Taehyung laughed, finding Jimin's mother adorable. He turned back toward the small boy still hiding in his shirt.

"Yah, look at me, Park."

Jimin shook his head furiously. "No!" Taehyung forced his head up and Jimin just blushed even more.

"Aww, my little tomato." Taehyung pecked Jimin's cheeks delightfully. Jimin shoved his face back in Taehyung's chest, too shy to look at him again.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

FINA—FUCKING—LLY!! VMIN HAPPENED WOOHOOOOOO! 🥳🥳🥳

- miinyoonqix