party.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 23 }
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

*═══╗{ 23 }𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Moaning.

That's all Taehyung heard coming from the inside of Ha-eun's house. He was standing outside of her door a few days later after the whole situation with Jimin, Yoongi and his mother. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the sound.

What the?

Taehyung knocked on the door loudly and the sounds stopped. "Babe? It's me!" Taehyung called and lots of shuffling could be heard inside. The sound of the back, screen door sliding open and then closed could be heard before footsteps began walking towards the door. Ha-eun opened it.

Her face was flushed and her hair was messy. Taehyung's girlfriend's lips were swollen and she had a towel wrapped around her body. Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "What were you doing?"

Ha-eun chuckled somewhat nervously. "I was masturbating." She winked. Taehyung's shoulders relaxed. She wasn't cheating on him. Taehyung smirked.

"Well, I'm here now."

Ha-eun giggled, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him inside the house.

Meanwhile, Dong-hyun zipped up his jeans in frustration. He was hiding in the shed behind Ha-eun's house. "Stupid Taehyung had to come now." Dong-hyun grumbled, sitting down on the dusty couch. "They're probably having sex right now." The angry male spoke aloud.

It was not fair.

Ha-eun wasn't breaking up with Taehyung any time soon, which made Dong-hyun hate the other boy even more. He just wanted her all to himself. Is that too much to ask? Dong-hyun rolled his eyes. He tried to calm himself down, remembering that Ha-eun only dated Taehyung for his money and popularity. It still didn't make him feel better and he found himself wanting to punch a wall.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

"Felicia is throwing a party at her house tonight."

Jimin's ears perked up as he heard Ha-eun's voice through the phone. Taehyung was leaning against the headboard of Jimin's bed while Jimin was studying at his desk. It was around 7:30pm and Taehyung was talking to his girlfriend on the phone.

"Felicia Choi?" Taehyung asked, his voice deep as he had taken a nap straight after climbing through Jimin's window. The tension between Jimin and Taehyung was still thick and none of them were light-hearted with each other.

"What other Felicia would I be talking about? Anyways, come along and have some fun!"

"Alright, I'll be there." Taehyung yawned. "Bye, love you." The taller ended the call before stretching his limbs. Jimin kept his eyes trained on his textbook. Will Taehyung ask him to go to the party too? Jimin's heart thudded in his chest. He wondered if Namjoon and Jin would be going. Or maybe even Jungkook. Jimin rarely went to parties, but he knew that Jin loved it. Taehyung began playing on his phone and Jimin frowned. Taehyung wasn't going to ask him.

"By the way, there's a party tonight. You can come or whatever." Taehyung offered.

Omg!

Jimin cleared his throat. "Y-Yeah sure, let me just complete this q-question."

Taehyung looked up from his phone, unbothered. Jimin began scribbling an answer quickly before getting up and going over to his wardrobe. He didn't know what to wear. Something formal? No, that would be weird. Something casual? Okay, but not too casual.

Jimin ended up picking an oversized, grey full sleeve t-shirt that looked way too big on him. He paired it with black ripped jeans, because he thought that the people there might think it's cool or something. He adorned his ears with small, silver hoop earrings.

Jimin sighed, looking at himself in the mirror. He felt ridiculous.

Taehyung glanced over at him. His fingers stilled above the screen as he took a better look at the shorter. Taehyung noticed Jimin's faint frown. "You look okay." The taller muttered and Jimin faced him, surprised with blush dusting his cheeks.

"T-Thank you."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "It's missing something though." The taller got up from the bed and walked over to the shorter. He rummaged through Jimin's jewellery box on the shelf and picked out a few silver rings. Taehyung turned back to Jimin and lifted his hands. "This should be the finishing touch." Taehyung mumbled, sliding the cold rings onto some of Jimin's fingers.

The material came in contact with Jimin's skin and the boy felt a chill going down his back as the feeling of cool metal wrapped around his fingers and the warmth of Taehyung's hand mixed together. "T-Thank you."

"Mhm." Taehyung hummed, looking at Jimin in the mirror. "You look nice now." The taller noticed Jimin's blush and narrowed his eyes. "Don't get ideas, Park." With that, he walked over to the window and lifted the latch. "Let's go."

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Loud music resonated throughout the house and Jimin stepped in behind Taehyung. He had called Jin earlier and found out that Namjoon and him would also be going. Jimin had also rung Jungkook's phone and confirmed the younger would be there. This put Jimin at ease as he didn't know what he would do if it was just him and Taehyung's cool friends.

It was very crowded in the house as teenagers mingled in groups and danced. Bodies were rubbing against each other and the smell of sweat hung around the atmosphere.

Suddenly, Jimin felt Taehyung grip his hands. The taller leaned in front of Jimin's ear. "Stay close." Taehyung ordered, leading Jimin through the house. The shorter was furiously blushing since whenever he loosened his hold, the other would just grip tighter.

This was a bit far-fetched, but Jimin swore that Taehyung's thumb was rubbing his knuckle...

──── •◦ ◦• ────

this is the shittiest place to end this chapter, but that's what we're doing— oH wELL

- miinyoonqix