it's okay to not be okay.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 34 }
𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

*═══╗{ 34 }𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The lipstick slipped out from Taehyung's fingers, clacking loudly on to the wooden floor. Ha-eun and Dong-hyun's heads flew up towards the door. She was positioned on top of him while his shirt was discarded at the end of the bed. Ha-eun's eyes widened once she saw Taehyung standing there and she quickly got off the bed and walked over to her boyfriend.

"Taehyung, wait—" Ha-eun went to reach up a hand and touch his face, but he slapped it away. Taehyung shut his eyes for a split second before opening them again, his orbs filled with nothing but disdain.

"How could you?" Taehyung hissed, his eyes not leaving Ha-eun's. She opened her mouth dumbly, before closing it again, unable to explain. Taehyung glanced over at Dong-hyun lying on the bed. The male was sitting there lazily, as if the whole situation did not bother him even a tiny bit. Taehyung bent down and picked up the lipstick.

Ha-eun watched as Taehyung shoved the lipstick in her hand. "You forgot this. Oh, and just to let you know, I'm breaking up with you." Taehyung deadpanned before turning around and going back downstairs. Ha-eun stood there, clutching the lipstick in her hands as her knuckles turned white.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Taehyung parked the car and got out, the cold air hitting his face. He was at the park, the sky completely dark now. The boy made his way to the bench and slumped down.

Slowly, but surely, tears began to gather in Taehyung's eyes. He felt like such a loser. The amount of times he had defended Ha-eun when people told him she was cheating. He must've looked like an idiot. Taehyung covered his mouth, stifling a cry. As more tears began to spill, Taehyung hastily pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened his contacts list.

The male pressed on a contact and it rung a few times before the other person answered it. "Taehyung?"

"J-Jiminie." Taehyung gasped, sobbing into the phone.

"Taehyung? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"C-Come to the p-park, please. P-Please, Jimin-ah, I-I need you." Taehyung cried, leaning against the bench. He closed his eyes after hearing Jimin agree and end the call.

It was around 10 minutes until Jimin had arrived and noticed Taehyung lying on the bench with his face covered. Jimin pouted, worry immediately decorating his face as he approached the other boy. Hearing Jimin's footsteps, Taehyung's ears perked up and he lifted his head instantly.

Before Jimin could ask what was wrong or sit on the bench next to Taehyung, the taller had already pulled him down and engulfed him in a tight hug. Jimin's shirt began soaking up Taehyung's tears as the latter cried next to his ear, his deep sobs breaking Jimin's heart.

"It's okay, Taehyung-ah. I'm here." Jimin mumbled, rubbing the other's back soothingly. Taehyung pulled back after calming down and looked down at Jimin with sorrow.

"You were right. Ha-eun cheated on me."

Jimin's eyes widened. "I'm so sorry, Taehyung." The taller shook his head, interlacing their fingers.

"You should not be apologizing. You tried to warn me, but I was a dickhead who did not listen. I'm sorry." Taehyung pressed his forehead to Jimin's, sighing in comfort. The shorter gulped, closing his eyes. The taller moved back and smiled. "I just need some time to recover, but otherwise, I'm fine."

"Don't say that if you don't mean it. It's okay to be not be okay." Jimin frowned. Taehyung chuckled, nodding his head.

"Thanks, Park."

──── •◦ ◦• ────

park jimin at the park o_O also y'all should watch 'it's okay to not be okay'. pretty nice k-drama ^^

- miinyoonqix