competition.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 31 }
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

*═══╗{ 31 }𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Hyun-woo had shared a google document with Jimin and they were both typing up bits of research they have found about dragons. Occasionally, Taehyung would look up from his phone and see Jimin laughing at a joke Hyun-woo made.

He was scrolling through twitter when his phone died. Ugh. "Yah, Jimin-ah!" Taehyung called, earning the other's attention. "I need a charger."

Jimin nodded, getting up and opening the bottom drawer of his desk. The shorter handed Taehyung the charger and watched as the other plugged it into the socket and connected his phone. Jimin went to sit next to Hyun-woo again, resuming their work.

Taehyung was now bored. He peeked over the edge of the bed to try and see what they were doing. Hyun-woo was reading through a website about the history of dragon mythology while Jimin was typing up dot points for story ideas.

Taehyung got up from the bed and squeezed in between them, sitting down with his legs crossed. The two boys looked at the taller, puzzled. Taehyung just smiled and signaled for them to do their work.

When Hyun-woo went back to being engrossed in his work, Taehyung turned his head to Jimin, a goofy smile on his lips. Jimin could feel the other staring, but kept his eyes on his work, giving the other male a perfect view of his side profile.

"Park." Taehyung whispered. Jimin looked up next to him.

"What?"

Taehyung didn't respond, just staring into the other's eyes. Jimin felt his palms begin to sweat. "W-What?"

"Hmm..." Taehyung rubbed his chin, staring intensely at Jimin. The taller smirked. "Nothing." He said and turned away to look at Hyun-woo's work instead. Jimin pouted. What was that about?

Mrs. Park opened the door. "Boys, I have some milk and cook—oh! Taehyung, when did you get here?" Jimin's mom smiled, surprised to see Taehyung sitting between them. The taller stood up and bowed.

"Hi, Mrs. Park. I got here a while ago. I apologize for not greeting you." Taehyung sheepishly smiled. Mrs. Park chuckled.

"It's okay, sweetie. Would you like me to get another glass of milk for you?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No no, please don't trouble yourself! I'm fine."

"Okay then, I'll leave you guys to it. Don't hesitate to ask me for anything!" She closed the door after putting the tray on the desk and went back downstairs. Hyun-woo sat there, utterly surprised at how charming the other male was at speaking. Jimin rubbed his nape.

Taehyung sat in front of the two boys now, looking at both of them talking. Jimin and Hyun-woo decided to have a little break as they ate their food and Taehyung wanted to monitor them closely.

Jimin lifted the rim of the glass to his mouth to drink the last of of the milk. When he brought it back down, you could visibly see remnants of the liquid just above his lips.

Taehyung's eyes widened as Hyun-woo grabbed a tissue and went to wipe it. He had to act quick. Before the other boy could wipe it, Taehyung leaned over and swiped Jimin's lip with his thumb. The shorter's face went ablaze.

Hyun-woo shrugged, going back to eating his cookies while Jimin was frozen as Taehyung sat back down. The taller raised an eyebrow at the artistic boy.

"So, Hyun-woo," Taehyung began, receiving the other's attention. "What do you think of Jimin?"

Jimin glared at Taehyung, trying to communicate through the eyes, but the taller didn't even glance at him. Hyun-woo thought for a moment.

"I think Jimin is pretty cool! He also seems smart and friendly." Hyun-woo answered, smiling. "Jiminie is very cute." The boy added, ruffling Jimin's hair.

Taehyung's fist clenched against his thigh.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but Jiminie isn't really into the quiet, creative type." Taehyung sweetly smiled, venom lacing his words. This whole thing felt like those animal documentaries you'd watch and see two males fighting over a female mate. "He's more into my type. You know, cool and carefree, flirtatious and trouble-maker. No hard feelings though, yeah?"

"Oh, I don't like Jimin like that." Hyun-woo laughed. "He's just a friend."

"Just a friend, you say?" Taehyung asked suspiciously. Hyun-woo nodded. "...Okay..."

"But I have a question for you!" Hyun-woo exclaimed, looking at Jimin. "Are you dating anyone?"

When the shorter was about to reply, Taehyung cut in.

"Yeah, he's dating me."

Jimin choked on his saliva, his eyes bulging out of their sockets as he snapped his neck to Taehyung. The other boy looked boredly at Hyun-woo, seeming to not care that he just caused Jimin's soul to leave his body. Hyun-woo cooed.

"Aww! That's so cute. You guys don't often act like a couple, so I never would've guessed it." Hyun-woo explained. It looks like he did not know about Taehyung's famous relationship with Ha-eun.

"We don't?" The taller questioned and the older nodded.

"You don't."

Well, that can be fixed.

Taehyung leaned over and hooked his arms around Jimin's waist, dragging the boy closer and onto his lap. Jimin stiffened, feeling the other's arms wrap around his and interlace their fingers together at the shorter's abdomen. Hyun-woo smiled.

"That's so cute, but now I feel like I'm third-wheeling."

Taehyung smirked when he could faintly hear Jimin's rapid heart beat. He leaned his head on the other's shoulder, watching Hyun-woo go back to work as he proceeded to snuggle into the shorter's neck. Taehyung took one final look at Hyun-woo.

I won, bitch.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

competitive ass 🙄

- miinyoonqix