my pretty boy.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 41 }
𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲

*═══╗{ 41 }𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Class is dismissed." The science teacher announced, grinning at the student's happiness.

"LET'S GO!" Jin shouted, patting Jimin and Namjoon on the back before swinging his backpack over his shoulder and skipping out the door. Jimin chuckled, shaking his head at his friend's excitement.

School was finally over for the year and everyone was excited for the long break. Namjoon and Jimin followed after Jin, both calm and collected, unlike the oldest male of the group, who was slapping other student's on the back and fist -bumping everyone he could see.

"Jin hyung is insane." Namjoon sighed, his mouth breaking into a smile.

"Indeed he is." Jimin agreed, laughing. "What are your plans for the holidays?"

"Sleep, sleep and," Namjoon pretended to think for a bit. "Sleep." Jimin chuckled.

"Sounds like a good plan."

They walked out the school gates, the sun shining down on them brilliantly. Jin stopped for the two, panting from the thrill of his celebration. "Okay guys, how about we meet up next weekend? Ms. Lee's street food truck?" Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

Jimin nodded. "Okay, hyung. Talk to you guys later!" He waved, turning around and walking in the direction of his house. Some kids from the junior campus were playing on the playground as their parents supervised. Other high school students were getting into cars, most likely going to the mall for after-school food.

Suddenly, Jimin felt someone wrap their arm around his shoulders. He smirked, knowing exactly who it was.

"Hi, Taehyungie." He greeted, continuing on walking. The taller chuckled.

"Hi, Park." Taehyung quickly switched their positions once he realised Jimin was the one walking next to the road. Jimin groaned.

"Yah! That was one time!" Jimin snapped, recalling the moment he nearly got run over by a car while heading home with Taehyung. Taehyung wrinkled his nose.

"I'm not taking risks. Loser."

Jimin gasped. "YOU BITCH!"

Taehyung laughed, quickly letting go of Jimin and running ahead just as the shorter started chasing after him. Taehyung ran down Jimin's neighbourhood, seeing his boyfriend's house come into view.