Chapter 34

Chapter 34
*Avery's POV*

"Is everything okay?" I ask when Jason walks into the bedroom.

"Yeah, just someone trying to break in. I took care of it. Tomorrow I have to go do inventory just to check, so Nicolai will be taking care of you. I'll give him my credit card, so he can take you shopping."

I nod my head and snuggle up into him as he gets into the bed. He turns off the lamps and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you, Averyanna."

"I love you, Jason."

~Next Morning~

After breakfast, Chaz showed up to drop off Nicolai and pick up Jason.

"I have to go, babe."

"Okay, babe. I'll miss you. Please be careful!" I say as I wrap my arms around his small body. He pulls away and winks at me as he walks out the door. I sigh. I think I fall more in love with him everyday.

"Avery, are you ready to go?" Nicolai yells from the kitchen.

"Yeah! Let me get my jacket and I'll meet you in the car." I yell back. I hastily walked upstairs to grab my jacket and rushed back down. That tired me out quite a bit considering I am 6 months pregnant. I walked outside to see Nicolai leaning against the car. As I walked towards him, he walked around the car behind me and helped me into the vehicle.

First thing we did when we arrived at the mall is go to our favorite smoothie shop. I got my kiwi strawberry while Nicolai got banana orange. Afterwards, we went to all my favorite places and ended up with four new outfits. It took us six hours to get back home but it was totally worth it. Shopping while pregnant isn't an easy task. As soon as we walked through the door, arms were instantly wrapped around me.

"Well, hello there." I say as I giggle.

"I missed you," Jason says between kisses. He pulls me inside and sits me on the couch. He kisses me one last time before pulling away and looking me in the eyes.

"Everything is taken care of. Now, it's just you, me and our baby." He says as he places a hand on my tummy. I honestly couldn't be happier than I am right here, right now with my little family.