Chapter 14

It Just Happened 14

*Jason's POV*

"Averyanna Marie Matthews, I am in love with you and I have been for a while!"

It felt so good to finally get that off my chest. She looked at me on shock. Her face then turned into a huge grin as she spoke, "Jason, I barely know you at all, but I believe I am falling in love with you."

I smiled as I leaned down inching my face closer to hers. I gently placed my lips on hers kissing her softly but full of passion.

We broke apart when Ryan ran into the room with a worried look on his face. "Jason, they want her! You know that chip has stuff they need to!"

"They aren't getting the chip and neither are we. I am the number one criminal in the world. I can find away to take out Anthony's ganged without the information on the chip. Ry, I love her, man! I won't- I can't do that to her!"

"At least you finally admitted it, buddy! But now isn't the time to be all touchy feely. I have Chaz tracking down Anthony's guys right now. I heard he got the Rambose to team up with him."

I groaned as I stood up coming face to face with Ryan, "The damn Rambose are suppose to be on our side! Just like Kaydin was suppose to be. Turns out he has worked for Anthony this whole damn time!"

"Ah, man! We should have figured that out! He was always one step ahead of us!"

I nodded and looked over at Avery who just sat there watching us talk. "Ave, are you ok to leave the hospital? They aren't going to release you yet, but you can't stay here. We have to get you out now!"

Just as I finished speaking, the door swung open to reveal a person I was not hoping to see right now.