Chapter 19

*Avery's POV*

I could tell something was wrong by the way Justin sat up, threw his phone and rubbed his hands across his face. I got up on my knees and crawled behind him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Everything okay, babe?" I asked him as I kissed his cheek. He groaned as he stood up leaving my arms to fall back to my side.

"I'm going out. Ryan will watch you." He walked to the door getting ready to walk out but I stopped him. "Jase, I love you."

He looked at me and I could see a torn look in his eyes. He looked hurt, broken, confused, and scared. He didn't say anything but stormed out if the door and slammed it closed. I don't know what I did to make him so angry.

I decided to go downstairs and watch tv in the living room. The cameras were on me so Ryan didn't have to follow me all over the house.

I laid down and turned on my favorite movie, Never Back Down.

I must have fallen asleep somewhere in the middle of the movie. When I opened my eyes it was over and the front door was opening. Jason walked in with a girl all over him and kissing his neck. He didn't even acknowledge me. He simply picked her up and wrapped her legs around him and went upstairs.

My heart was shattered. He knew I loved him and he went and picked up another girl. How could he do this to me? What did I do to deserve this?

I laid back down and began sobbing uncontrollably. Ryan ran into the living room and sat on the foot of the couch. He looked disappointed, angry, and sympathetic all at the same time.

"Avery, I am so sorry!"

I just shook my head as I crawled in his lap straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest as I cried. Ryan looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Avery, I'm gonna get you out of here. Take you somewhere safe. It'll be somewhere where Jason can't hurt you anymore."

I nodded my head as I began drifting off to sleep.