Chapter 11

A/N: I was going to write more but we kinda had a small grease fire and it's to smokey inside to finish writing. I said I would update so this is what I have.

--------------------------------------------

It Just Happened

Chapter 11

*Ryan's POV*

Chaz and I were still in Jason's (Technically Justin's since Justin is the famous name but it's the same person) dressing room pacing around. Chaz was running his hands through his hair and I was throwing things every now and then. We lost our boss/best friend's body. We only left for about 5 minutes and come back to find his body missing. I was about to pick up a lamp and throw it against the wall when my phone rang. I looked at Chaz who just shrugged his shoulders. Looking at my phone, I realized it was Jason's mom Pattie.

I answered it. "Hello?" She responded immediately and frantically with, "J-J-Jay is alive but in a coma. We are at the hospital about a mile away. Room 269."

That's all she said before hanging up. I told Chaz what was going on and we ran out the door to the car. I got in the drivers seat and Chaz in the passenger seat and raced to the hospital on Main Street. We arrived in 5 minutes and jumped out the car running into the building. We went straight to the elevator to the second floor and found his room instantly because it was the first one out of the elevator.

I slowly opened the door and saw Pattie sitting in a chair by his bed crying. I walked in and hugged her. I asked if I could have a moment alone with Jason and she nodded and walked into Chaz's arms and out the door. I wanted to talk to my best friend in case he doesn't wake up.

I sat down in the chair. I looked at his face. All I saw was that cold, hard face he always puts on. He may act heartless but deep down he is caring and passionate. Someone has to break through to him and I think that's what Avery is doing.

I sighed and started speaking to the limp, cold body in front of me. "Man, you're my best friend. My brother. We've grown together. I don't even remember how we got caught up in this mess but if I could take it back and change it then I would. I just want you back, man. I wish you were the old you. The one who would show your feelings and be more of a bro than a boss. I need you, Jason!"

By now I was a crying mess. I need my best friend. Chaz is a great friend, but Jason and Chaz are two different people.

I closed my eyes for a minute when I heard groaning. My eyes shot open to see Jason's eyes open and his arm over his forehead. "Ugh! Where am I?"

I smiled. Still Jason. "You're in the hospital."

He shot up with an alarmed look on his face. "Who are you? Why am I in here? Hell, who am I?"

My smiled faded as I realized he has amnesia. "Your name is Jason and I am your best friend Ryan. Your mom and other best friend Chaz will be back in a minute. You're in here because you got shot."

He looked down and lifted the gown. "Shit! How did that even happen?"

I sighed. "It's a long story. Press the button beside your head so the doctor can come see you."

He did as he was told and immediately a doctor, Chaz, and Pattie ran in. Pattie ran to her son and hugged him, but he just sat there confused. She pulled away and eyed him. "Mama Pat, he has amnesia and can't remember anything. Not even who he is." I told her in a solemn voice and saw as her eyes teared up. The doctor evaluated Jason then spoke, "It seems as though, Justin has temporary amnesia. His memory should come back within the next few weeks and possibly earlier if something triggers it."

We all nodded and the doctor walked out. Jason looked at me. "I thought you said my name was Jason."

Chaz spoke up this time, "It's complicated. You live a double life. You're a criminal as your real name Jason and an idolized international popstar as Justin Bieber. Everyone who doesn't know you thinks you are Justin."

Before Justin could respond, I heard lots of yelling out the door. Chaz and I looked at each other. I then ran to the door opening it and saw a girl on a bed and a guy in another being rolled down the hallway. I heard the doctors screaming "She might not make it!" As they were rolling past, I realized that it was Kaydin and Avery.

I ran back in to Chaz. "Dude, I don't know what happened, but Kaydin and Avery were being rolled in on stretchers and they don't look so good. They said she might not make it!"