Epilogue

Epilogue
*Avery's POV*

"Push, baby! Just a little more!" Jason says as he holds onto my hand. I squeezed hard as I pushed as hard as I could. Suddenly, the pressure eased and cry rang through my ears. A few minutes later the doctor asks, "Would you like to hold your baby boy?" I nod as tears of happiness stream down my cheeks. Jason stood beside the bed and looked down as the doctor handed me the baby.

"What's his name?" The nurse asks kindly.

"Justin Drew McCann." I smile. She smiled back and typed it into her computer. The doctor took the baby back from me and took it to the nursery. Jason used a cool, wet rag to cool off my face. Once I was all cleaned up, Jason climbed into bed with me and placed me in his lap. I cuddled up into his chest and instantly fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

Jason buckles our baby into his new car seat and covered him with his new blanket. I smiled as I watched Jason place our baby into the Range Rover. He kissed Justin on the forehead and closed the door. He opened the front door for me and helped me climb in. He kissed me on the lips then shut the door and went around to the drivers side.

When we got home and got the car unloaded, Jason and I sat in the living room admiring our baby. Together we made this beautiful masterpiece. Just watching Jason interact with Justin warms my heart. I know I've made the right choice being with Jason. I'll forever love him and Justin.