Chapter 3

Justin took off running pulling me with him till we came to the side of the building and stopped.

"There is a ladder but we have to hurry." Justin said looking at me with amusement in his eyes.

I simply sighed and turned to go down the ladder with Justin following. They finally reached an open window and climbed through ending up in a hallway.

"That was fun!" Justin shouted.

My jaw dropped and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Adrenaline junkie" I mumbled hoping he didn't here but knowing he did. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took off running.

"JUSTIN DREW LET ME GO!!"

He just laughed and kept running ignoring my screams and kicking.

Finally he stopped in a dark hallway and pushed me up against the wall. My breathing hitched and he just smirked. I couldn't see how he just ran all that way while carrying me and not be out of breath. Then again, he is really strong. I hadn't noticed I was totally checking him out until he spoke "Take a picture, it'll last longer babe."

He was smirking and I could see his eyes were a darker brown. I've never seen him like this before and it was a little intimidating. He grabbed my waist and pushed his body against mine. He started kissing my neck as his thumbs rubbed a part of skin on my hips.

"J-J-Justin w-w-what ar-are y-you doing?" I stuttered trying to should back a moan. He pushed me harder against the wall with his body and and kept kissing, sucking, and gently biting my neck. I couldn't help myself and I let out a moan making him smirk against my skin.

"I know you want me baby" he whispered in my ear and gently bit it. My knees got week at how sexy he sounded.

*Justin's POV*

I knew what I said made her weak so I pulled her up forcing her to wrap her legs around me. I kept my lips on her neck trying to find her sweet spot again. I know I need to stop but I can't. He's taking over me again and I just can't beat him. I don't want to lose her or scare her but I can't control what Jason does.

I've been fighting off my other side for 5 years now. He hasn't come out until now. She makes me lose control and as much as I long to give in and let Jason out I know that nothing good can come from it.

I pulled back to see a huge hickey on her neck and smirked. She just looked at me confused as my right hand traveled to her butt. She gasp when I squeezed slightly and started kissing her neck again. I knew not to kiss her lips or Jason would definitely come out and there would be no controlling myself then.

I finally found a bit of control and sat her down gently and turned around walking off. She just stood against the wall in shock. I wanted to hold her and apologize but I knew deep down that I had to get out of there. I had to get away from her before I lose everything I worked so hard to get. Making a popster wasn't easy and I will not lose it over a girl!!

But she is different.....