Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

*Avery's POV*

Ryan and Chaz took me outside to where a Ferrari sat. A guy got out of the car and walked over to us.

Ryan looked at me, "Ave, this is Kaydin. He is another one of Jason's top guys and you need to go with him to safety. Me and Chaz are going back for Jason and taking out some more guys."

I nodded and he hugged me before running back into the building with Chaz. Kaydin opened the door for me and I got in waiting for him to go around and get in.

I put on my seatbelt and he sped off. Tears started pouring out of my eyes at the thought of Jason as I leaned my head against the window. Kaydin slowed down a bit then turned to look at me, "Thinking about Jason?"

I just nodded. What was I suppose to say. It was really a dumb question in the first place. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but Jason has lied to you about everything."

I looked at him confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Your little friend didn't buy those Justin Bieber tickets for you. Jason had sent them to her and told her to bring you and tell you that she bought them. It was all part of the plan."

"What plan?!?"

"Oh, sweetheart. Jason has been spying on you for about 8 months now. He knows everything about you. What you like, what you dislike, and even your bra size."

"What the hell!?! Why?" I had started crying by now. I didn't know if this was really true or not but considering he was in the gang, I figured it probably was.

"You have something that Jason needs. The thing is, we can't let Jason get it."

"We? Wait, you're- no, no, no, no!! How could you do this to him!?!"

"It's about time you caught on, princess! I've never actually been in Jason's gang! Who do you think really killed his brother?" He winked at me making me just want to throw up.

"You work for Anthony?"

"That's right, babe. I killed Alex for Anthony."

"I'm so confused!" I cried more as I ran my hands through my hair. I so badly wanted to just be at home in my bed listening to music.

"Look, Jason is his real name. He tried to hide from Anthony and stay out of trouble for a little while after something big happened, so he created Justin. He calls Justin his good side and Jason is his dark side."

*Ryan's POV*

Chaz and I ran back into the building to go back for Jason. We had to take out about 30 guys before we finally reached the dressing room and Jason wasn't there. We looked all around and couldn't find him anywhere. We called up some more of our men having them search the building, but no one saw Jason. What happened to him?

----------------------------------

A/N: I know this chapter is short but that is how I want it so ya that's it.