Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"I can take you out, I can take you home

I can take you oh-oh-oh where you wanna go

I can pick it up, we could take it slow

I can take you home"

"I love this song!" I screamed looking up at my idol's gorgeous face. I was dancing and singing along beside my best friend Rosie. She bought her and I front row

tickets to see Justin Bieber on his Believe tour.

I honestly didn't know where I would be without her and Justin. I had some depression issues and things were getting pretty bad until she introduced me to the world of Justin Drew Bieber. I've been hooked ever since.

To be honest, even though Justin is incredibly sexy, I have never thought of him romantically. I've only really thought about him in way as he would make a really good friend. Now Rosie would definitely want to marry him.

I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes just as he began singing Believe signaling that the show was almost over. I noticed him looking directly in my eyes and blushed a little as he touched my hand.

~After the concert~

"OMG Rosie I cannot believe that you actually got us meet and greet tickets also!!" I screamed getting in the long line. "Well duh bae!! Can't go to a concert without meeting my boo!!" Of course her comment made me giggle and shake my head.

About 10 minutes later Rosie ran up to hug Justin and almost knocked him down. I just giggled and walked up saying "Hey Justin. You did a great job!" I noticed him looking me up and down as he bit his lip and then said "Thanks beautiful" and winked at me.

Rosie took a picture with just her and him then all three of us and then Justin and I. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek as I blushed and the camera snapped a picture.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Justin whispered in my ear sending shivers down my body. I just nodded and walked to the side and Justin followed and held up his finger to the camera guy telling him to hold a minute.

Justin came up to me and said "I like your shirt (the pic up top). Did you make it yourself?" I nodded and bit my lip saying a soft "Yeah."

"What's your name beautiful?"

"Just call me Avery."

"Is that your real name?"

"It's my nickname."

"What's your real name?"

"Now that is a secret."

"Hey Justin we really need you to get back over. There is still a long line" the camera guy called over to Justin who turned around and nodded to him.

Looking back at me he whispered in my ear "I'd def like to taki to you on the phone. Is there a chance I can get you number?"

"Hmmm I suppose so."

He smiled as I wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He looked at it then at me and I could see something in his eyes. He just sighed and said "When I call you, I need you to promise to me that you will not let a single soul see my number. When you save it use a different name. Do you have a lock on your phone?"

I nodded and held up my pinky. He latched his onto mine giving me the chills as I softly stated "I promise I won't Justin."

We just a stared into each other's eyes for a moment with our pinkies still latched when he stated "Ok I will call you either tonight or tomorrow." He kissed my cheek and walked back to the place to meet his Beliebers looking back a few times. Rosie had went to the restroom and had no idea what just happened and I figured that was for the best for now.

Rosie dropped me off at home and I went straight to my room to change and lay down. I was completely exhausted from dancing and screaming all night. I layed in bed wondering if tonight was just a dream. I smiled thinking about and started to drift off to sleep. Next thing you know my phone starts sing 'Confident' and I looked at it to see a blocked number. I looked at it confused but decided to answer it since it could be Justin.

Once I answered, I was glad I did as I heard that sweet, angelic voice "Hey beautiful! Did I wake you?"

"No Justin I was just catnapping."

He just chuckled and said "Sorry I wasn't going to call because it was so late but then I couldn't get you out of my head."

I smiled and stated soft but sleepily "It's fine but why is your number blocked?"

"Oh yeah I was going to tell you something before I actually let you have my number."

"Speak away."

"I have to change my number a lot because it gets out so I may have a different number every now and then. I know you won't give it out because you pinky promised and I could see in your eyes that you meant it.

"Ok why are you telling me this Justin?"

"I was going to give you my backup number that absolutely no one but my mom, dad, Scooter, Ryan, and Chaz have. Just please don't let it get out. If you need me and I haven't text you, just text that number first and I will text you back on my other number. I know it's confusing but-"

I cut him off knowing where this was going and comfortingly spoke "I understand Justin. I realize you have a hard life. You can trust me."

He sighed and I could tell he was smiling when he spoke "Ok I am going to hang up and text you the two number but remember to save them under code names. Then you need to get some rest."

"Says the one who just performed for an hour and a half and had to stand even longer hugging strangers."

Hearing his cute little laugh he simply stated "I'm use to it babe. I'll let you go so I can text you and let you get some sleep. Goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight Justin."

We hung up and a few minutes later I got a text from Justin.

Justin: Save this number as my real one and this one 696-432-6664 as my backup. Don't text back just sleep and I will text you tomorrow.

I couldn't help but plaster a stupid grin across my face as I tried to thing of a code name no one would guess.