Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Jasons POV*

I took Avery to one of my old warehouses so I know she will be safe. Wait, why do I care? Ugh, I don't have time to argue with myself right now.

I looked over at her beautiful face. She hasn't really moved. Just sat there looking straight with a blank expression on her face and a frown on those perfect lips. I want so badly to put my lips to hers, but I know I cant. That's to big of a risk.

I got out of my car and walked over to her side opening the door for her as she stepped out. I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. Turing on the lights I noticed it was still nice and clean. Hey I'm a tidy guy!

"Go sit on the couch. I'm going to unlock my office and I will be right back." I told her and watched her nod and walk away. Ok I won't lie, I watched her ass as she walked away.

I unlocked my office to see everything as I left it. I walked over to my leather chair and sat down unlocking the top part of my desk and grabbing my gun to check and see if it was loaded. It was.

I sat back in my chair and my mind wandered to Avery. More like her body. Oh the things I want to do to that girl. With what happened though, she isn't going to want to. But wait, I'm Jason fuckin McCann and no girl has ever told me no.

I got up and opened my office door yelling for Avery to come in which she obeyed. Before she could even step inside I pulled her in quickly and pushed the door closed pinning her against it. She gasped clearly shocked by my actions making me smirk.

"Come on, baby. Relax." I whispered as I began kissing down her neck looking for her sweet spot.

"Jason this isn't-" she couldn't even finish because I found the spot and she let out a moan and then tangled her fingers in my hair. I hoisted her up making her legs rap around me. I slowly tried lifting her shirt up but she just pushed it back down. I kept kissing her neck and went for her shirt again, but she pushed it down again. I tried a third time but failed yet again.

By now I was pissed. I slammed my fist into the door beside her head making her flinch and stepped away and walked to my desk making her fall to the floor. I heard her groan and start crying but I didn't dare look up because I knew if I did I would be met with eyes full of hurt. I promised her I wouldn't hurt her but what did I just do... I hurt her.

But why the fuck do I even care so much? Jason McCann doesn't have feelings.