Chapter 18

It Just Happened 18

*Avery's POV*

I felt my body being shaken. I could hear a voice. The voice I least wanted to hear. Jason.

"Ave, wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see his gorgeous face. I mean, ugh, there is no sense in denying that I think he is absolutely gorgeous.

"Averyanna, you are staying in my room now. I know you hate me, but I need to keep an eye on you."

I groaned and closed my eyes, "Carry me!" I didn't think he would listen until I felt my body being gently lifted and moving rapidly.

I snuggled closer to his chest and gripped his shirt. My comfortable moment was ruin when I felt him lay me down on his soft bed. As he began to pull away, I grabbed his hand.

"Please, don't leave me. I'm scared."

I heard him sigh and felt the bed cave in as he sat down. He gently put a piece of hair behind my ears.

"Ave, I wasn't lying when I said that I love you. I lied to Kaydin because I couldn't bare to lose you. Well, technically I did lose you but at least you're still alive. Kaydin has intentions to kill anyone I care about which is you. Averyanna Marie Matthews I am absolutely helplessly in love with you. I love everything about you. The way your eyes sparkle, your soft lips, your warm skin, and even your epic stubbornness."

By the time he was finished, I had tears in my eyes. I jumped into his lap wrapping my arms around him and making him fall back on the bed.

"I love you to, Jase!"

He smiled at me and I giggled as I inched my face closer to his. We were about a centimeter apart when he grabbed my face with both hands and pulled my lips to his. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I had no intentions of denying. Before we could get deeper into our make out session, his phone rang. He groaned and pulled away then rolled over so he was on top. He pecked my lips before pulling his phone out of his pocket and answering it.

*Jason's POV*

"Hello," I spat rudely into the phone. Kaydin's voice rang through my ears making me angrie.

"I knew you were lying, Jason. I know you love her and I know you have a weakness for her. Of course you couldn't stay away from her for to long, but you know what I told you. Bye, bye Avery. Expect the unexpected, Jason."