Chapter 17

It Just Happened

Chapter 17

*Avery's POV*

I was to busy drowning in my sorrow to notice I was being picked up. I opened my watering eyes and could see the blurry faces of Ryan and Chaz. Ryan was carrying me bridal style and Chaz leading the way. I just gripped on to Ryan's shirt tighter and sobbed even more.

He sat me in the backseat and set the child lock on the doors then both boys hopped in the front.

*Jason's POV*

I heard Chaz's voice ring through my ears, "We got her, boss and the guards are taken care of. You got approximately 3 minutes till we need to roll out."

Of course I was wired. Ryan and Chaz could hear everything going on in here and I could hear them speak to me. I'm the worlds most wanted criminal, I'm not stupid.

Klay cleared his throat and began speaking. "Jason, you can go now. We will keep the girl considering you didn't bring the drugs or the amo."

I just smirked and nodded as I turned to walk out the doors. The idiot clearly doesn't know that we used chloroform on his guards and took her. I wasn't leaving without my princess even if she hates me right now.

I jumped in the backseat next to Avery. She noticed me and just scooted further away. Ryan began driving. I scooted closer to Avery but she just turned her back to me. I scooted closer and I could hear her crying loudly and yelling at me to stop.

"Averyanna! I know you are mad at me but if you don't shut the fuck up then you are going to get the both of us killed. Don't make me get the ropes and tape! Now lay down in my lap and shut up!" I was more stern and authoritative than I thought, but she got the point because she laid down placing her head in my lap and keeping quiet. I looked down at her and smirked. "Good girl."

We drove for a little bit till I noticed Avery asleep. I bent over and kissed her head before whispering, "I'm sorry, Avery. I love you." I kept stroking her hair and staring down at her beautiful face. She will never love me now.

*Avery's POV*

I couldn't believe what just happened. I was dosing off, but I wasn't asleep when Jason kissed my head and whispered, "I'm sorry, Avery. I love you." Maybe he really does care. I can never understand this boy.

He is now stroking my hair which is incredibly relaxing. I couldn't help but start falling into a deep sleep. Just his touch can send tingling, relaxing shocks throughout my body.