Chapter 30

Chapter 30

*Jason's POV*

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. It's so bright and white. I must be in a hospital. I should really just buy my own personal hospital.

"Jase!"

"Hey, baby." I mutter. I knew she would be by my side.

"Jase, do you remember what happened?" Avery asked delicately.

"Yes, baby, I do. I died again. I've already died three times. I hope this is the last time. Well, I will one more time, of course." I joked.

"Jase, how could you joke at a time like this!"

"I'm sorry." I reached up and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Sweetheart, I'm a gang leader. I've died three times and I'm still alive."

"Jase, I can't lose you. Next time, you may not wake up and I can't raise a child on my own."

My eyes went wide. "You're pregnant?"

She looked down. "Yeah."

I grabbed her hand. "Baby, that's great! This makes me so happy! Oh my gosh, we need to move the wedding up! It needs to be before you start showing, so you can get the dress you want."

"Jase, slow down. You just woke up from a three weeks coma. You need to relax."

"Seriously? I just got the best news of my life and you're telling me to relax?" I stated more as an amused question.

"I'm going to be sixteen and pregnant. You're twenty-one. That's not legal."

"Babe, my life isn't legal."

"I love you, my little criminal." She spoke as she laughed.

I laughed to. I'm not offended. A normal person may be offended to be called a criminal, but that's exactly what I am. I'm actually the most wanted criminal in the world. She knows that and she still loves me. She knows the life she will have to live if she marries me but she still said yes.

"I love you to, my little angel."

I've come to the realization that I can't live without Averyanna. I love her with all my heart. The heart I didn't know I had. I stopped living the day my brother was killed. Averyanna fixed that. She healed me and she loves me. Now I have a fiancé and a baby on the way. I know we'll be happy family even with my job. I'll have to stop going on all the adventures and leave it up to my men, but I would rather that than get killed again and not wake up. Who knew I, Jason McCann, would ever be saying these things. My mom would ask me for a DNA sample if she was alive to hear this. No one ever believed I would fall in love, including me, but it just happened.

The End.