Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

*Avery's POV*

I woke up to someone shaking me. I'm not much of a morning person so I just groaned a bit and turned over.

"Don't make me get the water, Averyanna."

I sat up quickly coming face to face with Jason. Great. "Ugh! What do you want?" I whined. I'm still tired.

"First of all, cut the attitude. I can make your life a living hell if I wanted to. Second, Justin has a concert tonight so I have to go play Mr. Popstar. You're going with me. You will not mention who I really am and you will not try to run away. Ryan and Chaz will be watching you, but if you do managed to escape, I will find you. As soon as I find you, well I'm a man of my word and since I promised I wouldn't hurt you, I'll just put a bullet through that pretty little head of yours. Fast and painless. Understand?"

I just looked at him shocked that he said that to me then nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. "Good. I have a closet full of clothes that should fit you, so you can go get a shower and get cleaned up."

I followed him around a corner to a room. It was huge. Everything was black, and white with little touches of pink. Perfect woman's room. It was actually pretty amazing. "This will be your room. There are clothes in the closet and you have your own bathroom. This door does not have a lock and neither does the bathroom. You are going to have to trust us to knock first. Alright, get ready shawty, we leave in two hours."

He walked out of the room closing the door and I walked to the closet to pick out something to wear. It's summertime and it's really hot in Florida. I grabbed some shorts and a short shirt that shows my stomach before walking into the bathroom and taking a shower.

Once I was out, I got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

http://www.polyvore.com/concert/set?id=118766257

I was checking myself out in the mirror when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled.

Jason walked in and I saw him in the mirror looking hella fine.

http://instagram.com/p/mZQsUtgvqp/

"You ready, shawty?"

I turned around and his jaw dropped. He looked me up and down and licked his lips.

"Damn, shawty.... Um.... You ready to go?" He licked his lips and half smiled then looked at the ground. He looked so fine right now. I couldn't find any words so I just nodded and walked towards him. We got in his Ferrari and drove to the arena.

We went through a dark alley to the back of the building where I saw Scooter and Pattie with panicked looks and talking on the phone. Justin got out and was attacked with hugs. He pulled away and then walked over to me waiting against the car.

"Come. You know my mom Pattie and my manager Scooter. Guys this is Avery." Scooter shook my hand and Pattie hugged me saying "It's nice to meet you." I smiled, "You to."

"Justin, you go on in 30. Let's go." Scooter clapped his hands together and turned to walk inside. We all followed and were led to Justin's dressing room. When Justin and I walked in, Ryan and Chaz were on the couch playing xbox. Justin just shook his head and walked to the couch and hit them upside the head.

"Boys, I need you to look out for Avery while I am on stage." Justin said in his business tone which meant no arguments. I sighed, "Justin, I wont go anywhere. I promise. But I do want to watch the show. I am a Belieber ya know." I turned my head and added quietly so he wouldn't hear "Even if he is secretly psycho."

He shook his head, "Ry, Chaz, take her to the front row." They got up to lead me out without any questions when Justin stopped us, "Hey stupido, don't forget the backstage passes. My bodyguards don't care if you're God, if you don't have passes then you're not getting back here."

We grabbed our passes and walked to the front row waiting for Justin to come on stage.

*After Justin Performed*

I was led backstage by Ryan and Chaz back to Justin's dressing room. He was in the room pacing back and forth. He pulled me in and pushed Ryan and Chaz out. He then pushed me up against the door pinning me in with his hips and using his hands to hold mine above my head. He leaned in close with our faces inches apart. I thought he was gonna kiss me but he leaned to the side and whispered in my ear, "How was the show?" You wouldn't think that those words would make my heart skip a beat but the way he said them and the way he gently kissed right under my ear afterwards made my heart race like I just ran a marathon.