Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I woke up the next morning with my phone vibrating on my chest. I guess I had fallen asleep before I could sit it down. I picked it up and saw a text from 'Jay Bear' and smiled like a clown.

From Jay Bear:

Goodmorning beautiful ;)

To Jay Bear:

Goodmorning

From Jay Bear:

Well tomorrow is my last day in town before I have to go and I wanted to check out the town so I was um just wondering if you would like to go with me???

To Jay Bear:

I'd love to :)

From Jay Bear:

Yay ;D pick you up at nine?

To Jay Bear:

Sounds good to me!

From Jay Bear:

Great, what's the address!

To Jay Bear:

666 Marlin Drive

From Jay Bear:

Perfect... And I was just wondering.. What did you save my name under?

To Jay Bear:

Purple Power Puff

From Jay Bear:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! THATS SO NOT MANLY!!

To Jay Bear:

Of course I'm not serious!! I saved it under 'Jay Bear'

From Jay Bear:

That's better but it's still not manly!!

To Jay Bear:

Bears are tough and strong and hairy and I think that's pretty manly!

From Jay Bear:

My only argument to that... IM NOT HAIRY!!!

To Jay Bear:

The Stache?

From Jay Bear:

Don't be hatin on Carlos!

To Jay Bear:

Oh my gosh you've named it so it's time to shave it!!

From Jay Bear:

No way darling!! No go get ready!! I know your still in bed giggling at me!!

To Jay Bear:

Creeper.... ;) I'm going see ya lata :p

I put my phone down and rolled off my bed onto the floor landing on my hands and knees. You could say I am not a morning person and I struggle to get out of bed. I walked over to the mirror trying to trying to determine if this was real. I am going to be spending the day with my idol who keeps calling me beautiful! Who couldn't be happy!!

After I showered, I walked into my closet to pick out an outfit and then did my hair and makeup.

www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

I checked the time and realized I still had 20 minutes so I decided to go downstairs to watch TV. I went into the kitchen and found a note from my parents:

Gone grocery shopping. Be back later.

Xoxo

Mom & Dad

I was kind of relieved that they weren't here because I didn't want them to be around when Justin picked me up.

I heard a knock on the door and jumped a little as I had been lost deep in thought. I walked over to the door to see Justin with a huge smile on his face.

www.purepeople.com/article/justin...

I couldn't help but stare him up and down as he did the same to me. He is sooooo sexy!! "You checking me out babe?" He asked with one eyebrow up.

"Of course not Bieber but you know you was checking me out."

"Yeah I was and at least I can admit it and I am not in denial!"

I just giggled and locked my door walking to Justin's car. He opened the door for me and winked making me melt inside. I have no idea how he is doing this to me.

Today Justin and I, went bowling, skating, had a picnic, laser tag, and even raced go carts. I have always lived in Panama City, Florida but I never knew it had all these activities. The sun has already went down and Justin brought me up to the top of a building. I could see everything from here.

"Justin, it is so beautiful up here!" I couldn't contain my excitement as Justin sat down and pulled me with him making me scream a little. We just sat there in comfortable silence for a while until I spoke up "Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever wish you didn't become famous??"

I heard him sigh and state "Honestly, sometimes I do. Don't get me wrong I do love singing and dancing and my fans but there is so much bad. The media making up lies and following me constantly, not being able to see my family all the time, the hate, and depression. I get depressed a lot these days. I just feel so alone all the time. Like no one understands what I go through. I could be surround by people, whether fans or it friends and I still feel completely alone in the world. Half the time I feel like the world is against me every time I try to do something good. Suicide has sounded pretty freeing sometimes."

By now I could see a tear rolling down his face but he wouldn't look at me. I gently turned his head to face me and said softly "Justin, I couldn't possibly understand what you go through no matter how hard I try. I've tried to relate to you the best I can but I will never fully understand. You don't have to go through this alone. I will be hear whenever you need no matter when, where, or even at 2 in the morning."

Justin leaned over hugging me and put buried his face in my neck. He was crying and that broke my heart seeing him break down like that. I ran my hands through his hair and whispered "Just let it out."

I opened my eyes to see Justin's arm and leg over my body and his head on my chest. We were still on the roof. I guess we fell asleep on the roof. I looked up at the sunrise and then at Justin's beautiful tear stained face. He opened up his eyes looking up at me and smiling.

"I haven't slept that good in a really long time." He said kissing my cheek. I blushed a little as I cupped his face in my hand. Just then someone burst through the door to the roof and shouted "Hey what are you doing up here?!?!"

Justin said "Oh shit!" And got up pulling me with him.

Life's always an adventure with this boy...