Chapter 15: Karlnap

Time skip to Monday

Sapnap had just landed in Florida 30 minutes ago. It was 3 p.m. He was heading home with his family. He decided to text Karl.

Karl<3:

I'm back love! I'm on my way
to home rn. See you soon<3

Finally you're back! I missed
you so much. I'm gonna come
over as soon as you reach. I
can't wait to see you!

Okay! I'll be there in like 10
minutes. I'm actually gonna
hug you so tightly. I missed
your cuddles.

Aww. You can have all my
cuddles now baby<3. I'll go
get ready now. I love you<3

I love you more <3

Sapnap turned off his phone's display and smiled widely. His cheeks began hurting from how wide his smile was. He truly loved Karl.

Soon they reached home. Sapnap unlocked the front door while his parents held their bags. As soon as the door opened McKayla ran inside and plopped on the couch. They all laughed.

"C'mon Mackie. Go wash your hands first and clean up a bit. Karl will be here soon!" Sapnap said. McKayla got up and ran to her room. Sapnap did the same. Minutes later they both came back downstairs wearing new clothes.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later. Sapnap rushed to open the door. He opened it and saw Karl smiling at him. He instantly tackled Karl in a hug. Karl hugged back tightly and kissed Sapnap's cheek. They pulled away moments later.

"I missed you so much. I couldn't even spend a minute without thinking about you." Sapnap said.

"I missed you too nimrod! I was so lonely even though I was with all my friends." Karl replied. They both sat on the couch next to McKayla. She smiled at Karl.

"Hey Karl! My sibling missed you so much!! They won't stop talking about you the whole trip." She said and hugged Karl. Karl smiled and hugged her back.

"How can I not? I love him so much!" Sapnap replied from beside them.

"I love you too! You're so cute." Karl giggled. Sapnap kissed his forehead.

"Mom? Can I go to my room?" Sapnap asked.

"Sure! I will be downstairs making some food if you need anything. And come down in a few to eat!" Their mother said. Sapnap and Karl headed upstairs to Sapnap's room. Karl sat on the bed and Sapnap sat beside him.

Sapnap hugged Karl and nuzzled his head in Karl's neck. Karl moved a bit and connected his lips with Sapnap. Sapnap immediately kissed back. They kissed for a while. Karl's hands were behind Sapnap's neck and Sapnap's hands were on Karl's face.

When they pulled away they both panted to regain their breath. Karl laid down on the bed and looked over at Sapnap.

"I missed kissing you." Karl said. Sapnap smiled and blushed. They laid next to Karl, cuddling him.