Chapter 19: Homework

Chris got discharged from the hospital in the morning the next day and they all hopped into George's mother's car and drove home. The sun looked light red as it was pretty early in the morning and George's mum let George decide if he wanted to go to school or not. Drista and Chris will not be going school and they will rest the whole day.

Dream and George were in their room thinking about if they should go to school today. They were both sleep deprived and neither had done their homework. Even if they went to school they would probably get detention because of either falling asleep or not doing their homework.

"What do you think? Should we go?" George asked.

"I think we should... but I'm not sure either. I mean we are both sleepy. We haven't done our homework. What do you think?" Dream replied.

"I think we should go too. We'll see what happens. But we need to hurry. We only have 30 minutes before we need to leave." George said. They both rushed to get their clothes and rushed to the bathroom together. Then they looked at each other. George furrowed his eyebrows while Dream smirked.

"You wanna shower together Georgie? It's gonna save both time and water~." Dream said. George flushed red and looked away. He made a disgusted face and looked at Dream.

"What the hell is wrong with you??" George said and scrunched up his nose. Dream wheezed like a tea kettle.

"I was kidding George. Unless...?" Dream said and doubled over in laughter.

"Ugh. Get out! You're disgusting!" George said and pushed Dream out of the bathroom. He had a wide smile on his face. Dream's laugh was contagious as hell.

Dream got out and George took a short shower as quick as he could. He put on his clothes clumsily and ran out of the bathroom with a towel in his hand to dry his hair.

He entered his room and saw Dream looking at him. He looked at himself and saw he had worn his t-shirt backwards. He sighed and sat down. Dream hugged him close.

"You shouldn't have become Quicksilver just there you know." Dream said. He stood up and left the room to go shower. George quickly fixed his t-shirt and brushed his hair a little. Soon Dream came back into the room. They both headed downstairs after a moment.

They both entered the kitchen since Dream didn't have to wake his siblings up. George's mum smiled at them and handed them their breakfasts.

"So you both decided to go to school?" She asked.

"Yeah. We might get in trouble though but we still wanted to go." George said.

"Why would you get in any trouble honey?" George's mum asked.

"We didn't have time to do our homework." Dream said.

"Oh. It's okay. I won't be mad at you. But the school might because they don't know why you didn't do your homework. We will be leaving in 5 minutes." She said.

They ate quickly and left, locking the door behind them. A couple minutes later they reached the school. They rushed over to their friends. There stood an energetic as always Karl, a clingy Sapnap with his arms around his boyfriends and a very tired looking Quackity.

"Hey guys!" Karl said. God where on earth does this guy get so much energy from?

"Hey Karl! Hey Sapnap and Quackity!" George and Dream said in unison. George hugged Karl and Karl hugged him with his one free hand. The other being held by Sapnap.

"Hi!" Sapnap said. Quackity just groaned in response.

"What's going on with him?" Dream asked.

"He's... hungover. He went to a party last night but he wanted to come to school to see us." Karl said looking over at Quackity.