Chapter 35: Nightmare

TWs: Nightmare, abuse, death (skip to ... if you're uncomfortable with these TWs), other TWs are: panic attack, mentions of nightmare, mentions of pills. I think that's it but tell me in the comments if you find anything else.

In Dream's dream (lmao wtf) :

Dream was on the road walking towards his house. George was next to him but he wasn't talking to Dream. Sapnap and Karl were following them, Quackity was no where to be seen.

When they reached their destination, or Dream's house, they all stopped in front of the door. Dream opened the door to see his parents standing before him. His face turned white and he looked back at George and the others to see no one there.

He looked back at his parents and noticed all three of his siblings passed out on the floor, bleeding. His dad grabbed him by the collar and threw him inside.

"What happened? Where are your combat skills gone? That other day you fought me single handedly. Now you can't even fight me with all your goons?" His dad hissed at him. Dream looked back over at the door to see Sapnap and Karl laughing at him. George wasn't there anymore.

"You can't fight me Clay. You're just a pathetic piece of shit who can't do anything right. Did you really think sending us to prison would stop us? Well you were wrong son." His dad yelled.

"D-Dream... save us, please." His sister whimpered from when she laid on the floor. Dream brought his hand over to his sister but she just laid there staring at him.

"I was about to kill her anyway." His dad said. He punched Dream in the face. Dream held his face and yelped in pain. He tried kicking his father but his father was too quick as he grabbed his legs and punched him in the gut.

After several punches Dream was on the brink of slipping into unconsciousness. He was fighting his inevitable fate at this point.

"Dream?" George's voice said. Dream looked up with the small amount of energy he had in him. George stood there with a smile on his face.

"G-Geor-" Dream tried to call for him but couldn't.

"You thought I loved you? I don't even like you one bit. I was just pitying you. And you fell for me. What an idiot!" George said as he approached Dream. Dream just whimpered in response.

"I-I" Dream started but got cut off by a gun shot. He turned his head to see Chris bleeding out of his stomach as he laid there, dead.

Dream's eyes filled with tears that threatened to spill any moment. Another gun shot was heard and this time his other sister yelled in pain. She put her hand to her stomach and lifted it up to see blood.

"You could've saved us..." She said before laying still, dead.

"Your turn." His dad said with an evil grin. The gun shot again and this time Dream felt a sudden pain in his stomach. His vision turned black... He was dying.

...

"Dream. Dream! Wake up!!" George yelled. Dream shot up, covered in sweat as he panted heavily. He looked around to see his room, his bed, with George sat next to him. He scooted away from George hastily.

"No, please don't hurt me. Leave me alone!" Dream said. Tears welled up in his eyes and he started shaking.

"Dream, I won't hurt you. Calm down. It was just a nightmare, you're okay. I'm here with you. Take deep breaths. Here, copy me." George tried to calm Dream down and began breathing dramatically. Dream copied his breathing and calmed down a bit.

"They're here. They're here George, they'll kill us!" Dream said frantically. George rubbed his back and hugged him. Dream flinched slightly but let George hug him.

"No one is here, Dream. You're safe. No one is going to hurt you. Look, everything is fine." George said. Dream looked around and sighed deeply in relief.

"It was a nightmare." Dream whispered.

"I know. I was trying to get you to wake up for so long but you kept on squirming and whimpering." George said. Dream nodded.

"Sorry..." Dream muttered. George hugged him again and kissed his cheek.

"Don't apologize. Do you wanna talk about the nightmare?" George asked.

"...Sure, it was something like we were walking over to my house, you, me, Sapnap and Karl. Then I opened the door and my dad pulled me inside. I looked over at the door and you guys weren't there then. My siblings were beaten up and injured and they looked like they were about to pass out. When I looked back at the door, Sapnap and Karl were laughing at me. Then my dad punched me a couple of times until I was barely conscious. Then... I saw you. You said you never loved me. That you just pitied me. Then my dad shot all my siblings and me." Dream said sniffling and sobbing throughout his explanation. George rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Just so you know Dream, I love you so much that you can't even imagine it. And your parents are locked up in a high security prison which they could never escape. Your siblings are safe too. You're safe here and I'm here with you forever." George said.

"Thank you George..." Dream said. "What time is it?"

"Umm... about dinner time." George said. Dream got out of bed and stretched his arms. George did the same and clung onto Dream.

"What?" Dream asked giggling.

"I love youuuuu~" George sing-songed.

"I know, I love you too!" Dream said.

"I'm still tired. I don't wanna eat, I wanna cuddle with you." George said pouting. Dream smiled and messed with George's hair who quickly swatted his hand away.

"We can cuddle later. If we go to sleep now we won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night." Dream said. George huffed but nodded.

"Shall we go downstairs?" George asked looking up at Dream who nodded in response.

They went downstairs and sat on the dining table waiting for dinner to get ready. Once it was ready, they all ate together and went to their rooms to sleep.

"Don't forget to take your medicine George." Dream reminded. George nodded and swallowed one pill with water.

"Thanks dad." George said casually and laid on the bed. Dream chuckled and laid next to him.

They cuddled as they drifted off to sleep.
____________________
1047 words.

Summary: Dream had a nightmare and George comforted him.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore but I liked writing this.

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night.