Chapter 31: Moving

TW: Homophobia.

It was the evening. The packing had been finished. George's mum said she will take the car and they will move the stuff one by one.

The plan was to take a few boxes along with Dream and George for the first trip. Then she would leave them at the house to put the boxes in the room they belong. In the meantime she would go back to her place and pick up some more boxes and Chris and Drista. She would drop them off with the boxes and take George and Dream back to the house. And the cycle will continue until everything has been moved. (Hope this makes sense.)

It was time to go and Dream put some boxes in the trunk of the car. They sat in the car and drove off.

When they got to Dream's house they took the boxes and went inside. Dream placed the boxes upstairs while George places some in the living room and others in the kitchen.

Now they were waiting for George's mum to come back.

"What do we do now?" George asked.

"I don't know. Hey do you think we should ask Sapnap, Karl and Quackity for help with moving?" Dream asked.

"Yeah! That would be a great idea and also easier. I'll text Karl." George said and pulled out his phone to text Karl. He asked him for help which he agreed for.

"He said yes?" Dream asked. George nodded and smiled.

"He said he'll be there in 15 with Sapnap and Quackity." George said.

"Cool! Let's go outside and walk for a little. We won't leave the block we'll just walk in front of the house." Dream suggested.

"Okay. Let's go." George said. They both headed outside for a walk. As they were walking they saw a too familiar face approaching them, Eva.

"Dream? Look-" George whispered and nodded towards the direction where Eva was.

"Wha- Oh. Ignore her. I'll handle the situation. This bitch isn't going home with an un-bruised face if she tries anything." Dream said.

"Hey Dreamie~ I see you're still with the twink." Eva said. George's eyes filled with tears that threatened to spill. Dream hugged him close and kissed his cheek.

"Go away Eva. You said you'll leave us alone if I did what you want. Now leave! I don't wanna see your face, ever." Dream yelled at Eva.

"Don't be like that Dream. A relationship should be between a man and a woman. A man dating another man should be illegal! It's fake love, none of it is real. A man simply cannot be in love with another man! So leave George and be with me." Eva said.

"Go away homophobic bitch! He loves me, not you. Accept the reality and fuck off. It's not our problem no one likes you. I mean why would someone like a stupid bitch like you anyways? Leave. Now." George said, Dream being the source of his sudden confidence outburst.

"Oh fuck off. Shut your mouth dumbass. Dream, you know this is wrong. You said you're pansexual. You can easily be with any woman and you choose this... idiot as your partner? Are you out if your mind? C'mon Dream, please? Just leave him already." Eva said trying to make an innocent face but failing badly and ending up with the cringiest face Dream and George had ever seen.

"I didn't choose anyone, I did what my heart told me. Even if it was my choice to choose who I love I'd still choose George. Never in a million years would I have chosen someone like you. And I would appreciate it if you leave now before I mess that annoying face of yours and I don't wanna hurt a girl." Dream said back.

"Fine. I wanna see what you could do. You can't do anything Dream!" Eva said challenging Dream.

"Alright, enough. You've tested my patience enough." Dream moved forward and punched Eva in the face. Eva stumbled backwards and fell onto the road. George gripped Dream quickly.

"That's enough Dream, she should have learnt her lesson. No more hurting anyone. Leave, Eva." George said. Eva somehow managed to stand up and ran away as quick as she could. George hugged Dream tightly.

"You shouldn't have hit her Dream. Now her face would hurt badly for a long time." George muttered.

"George you know too that she deserved it. You need to stop seeing the good in people sometimes, especially when they hurt you." Dream said. Then a car honked at them and they looked up to see George's mum along with Chris and Drista.

"Hey boys! What were you guys doing out there on the road?" She asked.

"Oh um dealing with Eva." George said.

"Did she seriously come back? Are you both okay?" George's mum asked.

"Yeah mum we're fine. Eva got punched in the face by Dream though." George said. His mum giggled softly.

"What happened?" She asked giggling.

"Nothing much. She was being homophobic and Dream had had enough." George said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Well she deserved it if she was being homophobic to you guys." George's mum said. Dream nodded.

"Let's go back now. I asked Karl for help and he agreed. He'll be there soon as well." George said. They got in the car and drove back to George's house.

"Hey Georgie!!" Karl exclaimed and hugged George tightly.

"Hi Karl! Now let go already I can't breathe." George chuckled. Karl pulled out of the hug.

"So what do you need help with?" Karl asked.

"Uh moving?" George said sarcastically.

"I know that nimrod. I meant what kind of help?" Karl asked.

"Go sit in the car and I'll put some boxes in the trunk. When you reach Dream's house then unload the boxes and put them in the room that's written on top of them." George explained.

"Got it! Let's go hubbies." Karl yelled and sat in the car. He had a small conversation with George's mum until they drove off.

"Guess we're alone again?" Dream said.

"Yeah but now we don't have to deal with Eva either." George smiled.

"True. Wait do you know where Patches is?" Dream asked.

"...No, let's check inside." George said as they went into every room of the house. They grew more and more worried as Patches was nowhere to be seen.

"George where is our baby?" Dream asked panicking. George tried to calm him down but he was worried sick too.

Suddenly they heard a 'meow' from upstairs. They both ran up and tried to find Patches once again. Soon there was another 'meow'. George noticed it coming from the closet and he opened it to find Patches lying on the floor of the closet meowing softly.

"Aww baby, I'm sorry. How long were you locked up in here?" George said as he picked Patches up. Dream ran up to him and gently stroked Patches' head.

"We need to pay more attention to her." Dream said. He put his forehead next to the cat's face. "I'm sorry."

"We can take her to your place when we go there the next time." George said.

"Speaking of which, we should head downstairs now. Mrs Davidson would be back soon." Dream said. They both went downstairs along with Patches and waited for George's mum to come back.
____________________
1225 words.

Eva got what she deserved. Y'all happy? Cuz I sure am.

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night.