Chapter 43: The City Hospital

TWs: Hospital, Blood. Also I asked an online friend about hospitals so I could write better! And they don't know I write a DNF Fan fiction so they were like "why do you suddenly want to know?" What do I tell them?

Sapnap arrived at where Dream was and both George and Dream jumped into the car (they literally jumped in the cadillac-). Sapnap started driving to the hospital.

"So... what happened?" Sapnap asked.

"So uh do you know about George's dad?" Dream asked. Sapnap nodded without taking their eyes off the road.

"Well he's here... We got a message saying he was coming to America. George was scared and I tried my best to tell him it isn't true. Today as we were walking home a car almost hit us. Then the car stopped and his father stepped out. He pulled out a gun and threatened to kill George. I stood in front of him because I would never want him to get hurt. And when the gun shot, I looked back to see his father fleeing as the cops chased him and Eva... standing there with blood coming out of her arm."

"Oh my god... When did she become that nice?" Sapnap asked.

"Today after school she came up to us and apologized for everything. We forgave her and became friends. And now this happened..." Dream said.

"Don't worry Dream, she will be alright. Do not think negative, be positive. Don't lose hope. We're almost there." Sapnap said. A couple minutes later they reached the hospital. George threw the car door open and ran inside as quick as he could. Dream ran after him. Sapnap parked the car in the car park and went inside he hospital too.

"Can we see Eva Johns?" George asked, out of breath.

"Can I have your names?" The receptionist asked.

"G-George. George Davidson." George said.

"And I'm Clay Blazewood." Dream said holding George's hand.

"Okay, you can go to the second floor, room number 14." The receptionist said and George was gone. He ran to the stairs and almost fell as he climbed the stairs.

"Careful Georgie, don't hurt yourself. We are here and Eva will be okay." Dream said as he grabbed George and walked him up the stairs.

"Its my fault Dream." Was all George said as he bolted to room number 14. There stood a woman pacing back and forth in front of the door. She had tears running down her face.

"Hello, Are you Mrs. Johns?" Dream asked as he held George so he wouldn't burst into the room.

"Yes. What happened to Eva? My poor baby..." The woman said and cried loudly.

"She got shot in her arm and passed out. We called the ambulance immediately. I hope she's okay." Dream said. The woman wiped her tears and nodded. Then a doctor came out from the room and looked at the three people in front of him.

"Are you Eva's mother?" He asked Mrs Johns. She nodded. "The bullet is out of her body. But she is still unconscious because of all the blood loss. We need AB positive blood within the next hour or her life might be in danger."

And with that the doctor disappeared into the room again. George broke down again and Dream hugged him. He tried to calm George down but ended up sobbing quietly. A moment later Sapnap came over to them.

"What happened guys? Is Eva okay?" Sapnap asked.

"She needs blood..." George muttered.

"Oh... do you know her blood type?" Sapnap asked.