Chapter 55: The House

Time Skip 3 Months Later

Dream was standing outside his and George's new house. George had no idea Dream had bought a house for them. He was staying the weekend at his mother's house because Dream wanted to surprise him. George was confused but decided that he could visit his mum and catch up with Dream's siblings.

The house Dream had bought was just outside the city. It was in a quiet neighborhood. The roof of the house was a pastel blue color and the outside walls were white. The inside walls were a really light grey and they had their own recording rooms too, green and blue respectively. There was a big master bedroom with smile wallpaper. There was also another bedroom which was slightly smaller. Dream had it painted pastel pink for their soon-to-be daughter.

Dream and George were adopting a baby. She was just about 2 months old. The paperwork and stuff was already done. All Dream had to do was submit a homestudy report which included things like family and work history along with proof of some basic requirements for adoption like a house. George knew their apartment wasn't big enough for a child and he was ready to wait till they could buy a bigger house.

Dream had also face revealed on Instagram by sharing a picture of his and George's wedding. The picture showed them kissing each other which means Dream also confirmed the fan 'theory' of DNF. Instagram and twitter went absolutely crazy. Most people supported them while a few showed hate which both Dream and George ignored because they knew the acceptance was more than the hatred.

Dream had sold the apartment the day George went to visit his mother. He was contacting a buyer for a while and decided to sell the house to them. He also packed and moved most of the stuff over the same day.

Now it was Sunday and Dream was supposed to go pick up George later in the evening. Currently he was unpacking his clothes and arranging them in the closet. He wanted to make the house look presentable for George and not messy with boxes and random things thrown around.

When he was done he looked at the time, 6:30 p.m. He decided to go pick George up. It would take about 30 minutes to drive there.

When he reached there Mrs Davidson gave him a hug. He returned the gesture and sat on the couch, next to George. They chatted for a while and George kept asking Dream about the surprise. Dream never told him anything, he didn't even give him the slightest hint.

now they were saying their goodbyes and heading to their car. George sat in passenger seat with a huff and buckled up. Dream chuckled at how annoyed George looked. He started the car and drove towards their home, their new home.

When they passed the apartment building they used to live in George sighed and smiled until he figured out Dream wasn't stopping. He looked at Dream with confusion visible on his face and Dream just smiled knowingly.

"Where are we going Dream!" George whined. He crossed his arms and sat with a pout on his face.

"You'll see baby, you'll see very soon." Dream said. George groaned in annoyance and leaned his head against the window. "Why are you so grumpy today?"

"Because you sent me away since Friday and I had to spend time alone! I didn't even get cuddles!" George complained. Dream chuckled.

"I sent you to spend time with mom idiot! And now you're back and you can have all the cuddles so stop being grumpy. Anyways, do you want some ice cream? Or milkshake?" Dream asked. George immediately smiled and nodded. He thought that was the reason Dream drove past their apartment.

"Milkshake!" George said loudly and Dream turned the car towards the milkshake place. They got out and George excitedly ran inside. Dream followed him. George got a cookies and cream flavoured one while Dream got chocolate.