Introduced before Introduction

Y/n's pov

12:00 am

Pd nim's car stopped in front of a very big entrance from which you can't see what's behind that untill you cross it.

Pd nim and I stepped out of the car, I grabbed all my belongings and then we moved towards the entrance where pd nim verify his identity to some guard behind a side door and when the door opened MY JAW DROPPED.
It was such a beautiful and big house , there's so much greenery around that house and a fancy rock path which led to the gate . Pd nim seems to notice my reaction as he clears his throat and I closed my mouth then he continues.

Pd nim: so y/n, meet max who manages security here.

My gaze turned towards my left to see a handsome man in his late 30s who's controlling camera's of front door and of other parts of the house.
I greeted him with 90degree bow, he giggled at my actions and said
"you don't have to bow that much".
  I replied by giving him a pleasant smile.

Then along with pd nim and max, I  walked towards the house. With max holding my one suitcase which I asked him not to but he insist and bitch you bet, I don't wanna get punch by the guard on my first day that's why I let him be .
(An: well no one wants a black eye, right?😂)

Pd nim pulls out his house key I guess, which is more likely a card key like you see in hotels .He opened the door and trust me this house is beautiful beyond explanation.

There's a cosy living room as you walk in , a little behind on the right there's an open kitchen which has a dining table besides  but what catches my eye was the large window door behind dining table and a beautiful backyard there it's so beautiful for me because I like to live surrounded by nature and then my eyes roamed to the left side there's some room's there and some room's might be on above as there's a staircase leading upwards so obviously that would lead you to somewhere.

(Living room)

(Kitchen)