Fresh Start

Tae's pov

I really like y/n so much and I can feel I'm falling hard for her each passing day and yeah I was an asshole for saying all that at the party and it hurt me to see her all hurt and she's so nice to forgive us although she did said she didn't let us in to hurt her, which made my heart explode but I'll love her anyway and won't repeat my mistake ever again.

We are worried about Suga hyung too, he's not him recently, we'll have a talk with him tomorrow, I know he don't show his vulnerable side but it's necessary, we can't let useless people hurt him.

And I should probably sleep because I have to woke up to do chores and to see her beautiful face and smile , ughh!! man she'll be death of me.

Author's pov

Tae woke up early to do the chores, he cleaned his and namjoon's room and then he walked down to prepare breakfast, there he saw y/n preparing toast for them and thier drinks , tae's heart melted and a warm smile crept on his face looking at her beautiful face in the morning.

He walked toward kitchen and greeted her .

Tae: Good morning y/n.

Y/n turned around and smiled at him, wished him good morning too and that was enough to make tae drool over her.

Tae noticed y/n limping and he felt bad again for causing this to her.

Tae: I'm sorry for that night again
y/n , let me do the work you shouldn't be doing this your leg is hurt.

Y/n : I'm not that hurt and it's kinda part of my job so.. *smiles*

She walked up to tae and holds his hand making him blushing mess,
y/n smiled at him.

Y/n: And about that night , I told you I forgive you and I mean it *smiles* .
I think we all should have a new start by leaving all that baggage in the past.

To say tae was happy would be an understatement, he's on cloud nine, there can't be a beautiful morning than this...y/n wanting fresh start while smiling at him and on top of that, Holding His Hands ,he thought that he could melt any second. Tae noticed her swollen eyes as well but didn't ask, he thought it's maybe because of less sleep.

Tae nodded rapidly, saying yes for fresh start like a puppy, making both of them laugh.

Tae made y/n sit on a stool and gave her all the items she needed to prepare breakfast, warning her to not move an inch, then left to clean living room while in reality he was just stealing glances of her from living room, admiring how beautiful of a person she is.

After doing all the work y/n went to her room, got freshen up then came to living room all dressed up and was about to left the house when tae stopped her.

Tae: Are you going somewhere, y/n?

Y/n: Yeah college, please have your breakfast and give some to max, I'll have my brunch in college.

Before tae could speak anything she left , tae thought that maybe she was in hurry so he let it slide and went to his room to freshen up.