Rejection

Trantula's pov

Y/n woke up with a stinging pain in her lower body , she tried to get up but tae hugged her tightly, instead. He wished her good morning with showering kisses on her cheecks.

Y/n: good morning. *smiles*

Tae: are you hurt?

Y/n: *smiles* not that much, and there's nothing a warm bath can't fix.

She just had to say that for tae to lift her up bridal style and put her on her bathtub, carefully. He filled it with luke warm water and joined her.

He started to rub her body, with lofa with a huge grin on his face by looking at hickeys.

Y/n: what are you grinning at?

Tae: just last night.

Y/n: yeah, I've never felt like that before.

Tae: thanks for the compliment.

He smirks and she only splashed him with water. He started rubbing her body and gave her a leg massage so that she won't have any problem walking.

How does she get so lucky to have someone so considerate like him in her life...y/n thought.

After washing her body, tae grabbed her shampoo bottle " now I'm going to wash your hair so, close you eyes " he said before putting shampoo on her hair.

Tae: why do you use strawberry shampoo?

Y/n: because you love strawberries, so I thought you'll like the smell of my hair too. Don't you like it?

Tae: I love it.

He said kissing her cheecks and blushing at the thought of how much she thinks and cares about his likings.

About 30 minutes of resting in warm water later, she felt nice and was able to walk properly but still tae took her to room bridal style and started dressing her up after drying her up then get dressed himself.

They walked to dining table and was greeted by yawning hobi who was settling breakfast at table.
(A/n: I yawned while writing yawning 🥱)

Y/n: why are you yawning, sunshine?

Hobi: oh you are one to ask huh? You all were so loud last night that I could barely sleep.

Y/n: *embarrassed* I'm sorry sunshine.

Hobi: I'll forgive you , if you won't be that loud again.

Tae: no promises.

Y/n pinched and he let out a high pitched voice while rubbing his arm. They settled down and soon they were greeted with limping jimin and jin, proud looking suga and namjoon and a sleepy bunny.

Y/n looks at jimin's wrist "Someone got thier wish fulfilled, huh"

Jimin looks at her neck "makes two of us"