Confession

Suga's pov

Yeah today I'm going to confess my love for jimin. I have so much love for him and I want him to experience every bit of it, I want to make him happiest man in world and love him till my death.

As soon as we reached home angel walked inside before me, they all were sitting on couch excpet jimin he's sitting on dining chair, he was too busy in his thoughts that he didn't even notice my presence until I got on my knee and made an eye contact.

He fell down from chair due to jumping in shock which made everyone laugh , I made him sit on chair again and took a deep breath.

Suga: I love you Park Jimin, I have feelings for you since the moment I laid my eyes on you. First I didn't understood those feelings, those insects dancing in my stomach , and It took me a while to realise that it's love, which has only increased day by day . I'm in love with you, your kindness, loyalty, care ,comfort, your everything and yeah I'm selfish for wanting all that for me because... you are the only one I wanna give it all to .

I know I'm not too expressive about my feelings but I wanna let you know that you are the reason I smile, you are the reason I wanna be in love and be loved, by only you. You made me better person day by day , you are always there for me , supporting me without expecting anything in return , you are the one who taught me how to love someone so selflessly, you bring me peace you bring me warmth. YOU BRING ME HOME.

(By the end of the confession jimin and I both had tears in our eyes which I wish are happy tears. Well for me it is coz I've waited for this moment so long.)

Suga: So, PARK JIMIN would you give me a chance to be your "boyfriend" and give you the world you deserve.

I was so nervous and again negative what if's were roaming inside my head as he just sat there without saying anything and here I was on my knees with flowers in my hand literally begging him to not reject.

Jimin: Took you so long huh.

That made me a lil bit relaxed like he also wanted this .

Jimin: ofcourse. I would love to be boyfriends, you can never imagine how much I love you , admire you and were waiting for this moment.

And I'm sorry the way I reacted before (looks at y/n) I shouldn't have done that and trust me if you(looks at me) wouldn't have asked me now ,I would've asked you till the end of the day.

everyone sighed and shouted FINALLY making us look at them.

Suga: what do you mean?

Jin: That finally you both got your head out of your asses and confessed.

Jimin: you knew?

Jhope: of fucking course, even your non existence height can feel the height of the tension between you two and how you both get flustered EVERYTIME.

Jimin: oh , we didn't knew.

Tae: congrats, atleast you reached some height, the height of dumbness.

Everyone breaks into a fist of laughter when jimin attacked tae and tae hides behind Jin's broad shoulders then running everywhere.