Bonding

Y/n pov

After coming back to BTS place, I laid down on couch letting everything sink in what jimin told me .
Man, I thought it was just a lucky night, I never thought it would be all planned but I ain't mad , giving thier reputation obviously they can't just have anyone here , so it's okay by me.

But! But! But! jimin likes Suga 😏 that's interesting and that solves the problem why yoongi hates me , ofcourse he likes him back that's why he's jealous.

well, well, well, Mr yoongi get ready to "burn in jealousy" *evil laugh*

Then I just went to my room put my key card in my wallet and I'd card behind my college card so I won't loose it then changed and left to prepare dinner.

According to thier diet, I've to prepare only vegetable salad for them because they need to be in shape to look nice, bitch who cares?

Their fans loves them for thier voices, songs, personality not that they don't like them for thier looks but thier health is priority and if someone thinks otherwise then fight me bitch . I don't want them to be too exhausted and weak so, I made boiled chicken for them as well .

I was done around 8:30 pm and they'll be home around 9 so I just went to my room and started working on my assignment as I've to complete it before summer vacation.

Author's pov

Y/n got too busy doing her assignment that she lost track of time, she noticed the time when her stomach growls around 11 pm.

She got up in shock and dashes to living room to see if BTS has arrived or not but they hasn't, so she texted jimin as she only has his number.

"Text"

Y/n: Mr. Jimin??

Jimin: yes y/n, What happened?

Y/n : What happened?? Are you serious , why aren't you guys home?
( She asks with annoyance written all over her face)

Jimin: We had our practice and after that we checked our costumes so that we'll have sunday for rest .
And in no time we'll be at home.

Y/n: And you didn't care to tell me?

Jimin: well, you didn't care to ask untill now 🤷

Y/n was so annoyed that she left him on read and microwaved boiled chicken with some seasoning and set the dining table.

Soon BTS came only to see her with an annoyed look on her face and her foot tapping on the floor.