POV's

Suga's pov

Everything was going normal, I don't know why jimin and tae forced us to hire that girl. I mean what's so special about her ?

I know she's not bad but she's not good either. It's just I don't like when she's too clingy with others like just do your damn work, you ain't here for making relations. *sighs*

And jimin likes to enjoy her company the most, always being by her side and always sitting next to her, like a bee to honey, is he falling for her??

I mean that could be the case that's why he convienced us didn't he? and that triggers me more.

Yeah I know my gay is showing but I'm just closeted I know they (boys) won't judge me but still it's not that easy as I want Jimin to know first.

And jimin falling for that girl is the last thing I want, that's why I argue with her or have a lil banter with her but man she ain't someone who takes my shit without giving it back.

Well it's been 4 days and she's atleast not like others, you know flirty, intruding our privacy, talking dirty and all , she's nice on that.

But I had to warn her after her 2nd night here, that "she should stay away from us and only show up when it's needed" in angry tone, she didn't even argued just nodded and left to her room which was unexpected but it's okay as she does as said.

Namjoon's pov

Chim and tae convienced us to hire her and I don't think that it's the worst decision.

She turns out to be a pretty nice girl taking care of us with her whole heart and not breaking any rules .She even lied to her friends so it won't affect any of us. She seems to be nice and smart.

But there's only one problem.... since she has came, jin and I are not able to be all romantic at home because we don't wanna get caught.

First of all we don't know if she's homophobic or not, Second, we are not a couple in front of the world, what if she's gonna say it to anyone , and lastly she and Suga hyung argues a lot what if someday she'll just use this against us,  we don't know her that much to trust her.

Jin's pov

Since y/n has came a lot of my work has been reduced. I mean she's been hired for doing household chores but she doesn't even let me do anything in
MY KITCHEN .

I mean it's a habit, I can't get afar from MY KITCHEN for that long ...okay, okay not MY,  mine and
her's . I literally have to order her for doing chores at my-.. our kitchen.

She seems nice, apart from her and suga's banter. The only thing that's affected after she came, is mine and joonie's relationship, we can't be all cuddly like we used to... just being limited to our practice room.

I know joonie doesn't trust her but I get a vibe to trust her, that she'll never go against us and she definitely doesn't look like some homophobic piece of shit but I can't make this decision alone.

Jimin's pov

I've been waiting to talk to y/n.
From the moment I've seen her I just wanted her to be near us and now when she is, yoongs won't let me near her or vice versa.