Jealousy

Jimin's pov

Tae is being too much asshole now
He's not seeing how he's hurting y/n everytime and I've to make him realise this before he ruins thier beautiful relationship and regrets it forever.

After his shoot and when finally that yuri girl decided to leave him alone for a minute, I dragged him to our changing room.

"jiminahh, why did you so harshly dragged me by my hand?"
Tae creases his hand

Jimin: oops my fault, I should've dragged you by your hair instead.

Tae: someone's in bad mood today.

Jimin: and someone will have a bad life if they won't stop being a dick.

Tae: what do you mean?

Jimin: why are you hurting bestie-bee.

Tae: *looks away* you saw what happened yesterday.

Jimin: ofcourse, you fucking left her alone, she waited for you even though she was tired and hungry and the least you could've done is to sit with her, so she could had dinner.

Tae: I know and I'm going to apologize to her.

Jimin: when??

Tae: when we will reach home.

Jimin: why not now?

Tae: because she's at college, duh.

Jimin: *laughs sarcastically* so you know nothing about her now, is that it?

Tae: *confused* what do you mean?

Jimin: for your kind information she has been shooting with txt for past two days and still cooks food for us and waits for us, especially for her boyfriend to come home and have dinner with her, so he won't feel alone.

Tae: I-

Jimin: save it tae, you are only hurting her again and again but you know what,  even if you just talk to her or even apologize to her she'll forgive you in a moment, you are that important in her life.

Tae: I didn't realise when I got so caught up with yuri-

"That yuri, is she more important than your girlfriend, that you can spend whole fucking day with her but couldn't even give your girlfriend 5 minutes or ask her about her day , her new experience" I said getting a frustrated, he's still thinking about yuri.

"I know I'm wrong but yuri is also my friend, jimin, and I don't think y/n should have any problem with that" tae defends himself.

Jimin: ofcourse she should've, not because you're friends with yuri but because how you're letting her down but lucky for you, she's happy for you that you're are making friends but don't you think you should've introduced yuri to us once, if she's so good friend of yours, even hobi hyung introduced solar noona the next day he accepted her proposal.

Tae: I didn't think it like that.
*looks down*

Jimin: that's where you are going wrong, tae. You should think about her too just like she always thinks about you.