Sorry

Jin's pov

I ordered y/n to let me wash the dishes as this girl can be really stubborn but she let me do this today and I'm really thankful for that.
I really needed alone space right now because I don't wanna be a mess before the launch. I need to clear my mind. I saw joonie going towards library and y/n followed him . I didn't give much thought to that as there's already a lot going in my head.

I think I went a little overboard with joonie last night. I should give him sometime to think and we really should have had a proper conversation instead of fighting.

Aisshhh you jin pabo (I mentally slapped myself). I really hope that he won't leave me for this and he'll choose me, love me because I can't love anyone else except him.

At that thought tears starts flowing from my eyes while I was near sink after doing dishes.

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist , I flinched under the touch at first but I  know the touch, it's joonie's , My joonie.

I released myself from his grip to turn around and hug him tightly like there's no tomorrow.
we stayed in each other's embrace and it felt like
" my home" yeah it felt like "home".

We broke the hug and I saw his face, his eyes are red and all droopy and there are dry tears on his cheeks.
I start cleaning his face with my wet hands and he just giggled which made me giggle too.

Rm: jinnie I'm sorry , I know I have been hurting you for long time but these arms are still your home*open arms* and will always be. I'm just not ready yet to tell the whole world that I'm gay but I'll give a shot to tell our families, for US.

Will you forgive me jinnie , please *holds my hands* baby I never wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry I caused you pain I really am.

I'll keep transparency between us from now, I'll tell you how I feel , I won't hide anything now just please don't leave me.

(I cupped his face and looked him in his soft eyes.)

Jin: I'll never ever give up on you.
I'm yours and I'll be yours , there's no one and nothing can come between us. You are very precious for me to loose.

And I'm sorry too, I also should've  talked to you about my feelings instead keeping that to myself and just lashing out on you one day.
I know you care for us a lot and it was miscommunication which led us to this. And I'm really glad that you wanna tell our family about us but there's no pressure, baby.
*caressed his cheecks*

Just remember this,  "take as much time you need to be open up to anyone, I'll be there by your side, every second".
*smiles*

All I see is love in his eyes and so is what he could see in mine . I was so overwhelmed that I didn't care about anything in that moment and leaned in to kiss him , as my lips touched his , his eyes widened and I can feel him freeze.

I thought that he doesn't want it now so I started to lean backwards when suddenly he pressed his lips on mine and that moment was ✨ perfect ✨

We shared a beautiful kiss, full of love and passion, for some minutes then we broke the kiss only to see each other all blushed and others in an awe.

Boys came jumpingly to hug us like kangaroos which made us me and jinnie chuckle, we all group hugged.
I look over to see Y/n having biggest smile on her face , I gesture her to come join us but she declined it.
I think she didn't want to ruin our moment .

I mouthed a "thank you " to her ( I know she's the one who talked sense into my pabo , I saw her going to library after him) and she replied it with a flying kiss.

After all of us sharing a beautiful moment  we all went to our company  leaving y/n behind, she'll be joining us at lunch time.

A/n: I don't think I deserve this as there's only one reader I have which is nice . I never expected anyone to read this, but whoever's reading this "thank you💜" , if you like to give feedback about this story it'll be nice.
Lots of love💜