Turning events

Author's pov

As BTS left for thier office leaving y/n  alone at thier place.

She didn't have much time to cook lunch as it's already 11am so, she starts preparing bulgogi, rice and kimchi fried rice with some rice on the demand of boys .

Food was almost cooked around 12:40 pm.

Then she got text from pd nim that her car will be at her own house in half an hour and a car is waiting outside of the house (BTS) to take her there as she had to sign on paper that the car has been delivered to rightful owner.

She didn't changed, just made sure she left nothing on to burn the whole place and locked the house with a password everyone living in house knows, they can use the password too to go inside but everyone just uses card key except y/n.

She told max that she's going to pick her car and left in the car sent by pd nim, after reaching her home she saw the delivery person was already there.

She signed the papers, made sure her car is right then looked at tainted glass , yeah can't see anything from outside.

  Then she hopped in her car, following the car she came in so that she could remember the route and don't get lost.
When she reached BTS house it was already 1:50 so, she quickly take shower and changed into this.

Y/n was about to microwave food when her phone beeped with a message.

"Texting"

???: Hey!

Y/n: who?

???: That wasn't the answer of my question.

Y/n : neither is this👆.

???: Okay girl chill😅

Y/n : I'm asking you the last time WHO ARE YOU?

???: Last time huh, otherwise what you gonna do 😏

Y/n: well I'm really tempted by the block button right now so , if I ain't getting my answer in next text, I'll surely use that.

???: Okay sorry, it's jimin.

Y/n : you kidding me??