Water Fight

Y/n's pov

I woke up with the best smile on my face and with a view of my beautiful boyfriend yeah, my boyfriend... I can't believe that it's true but it is, ughh I'M SO FREAKIN HAPPY.

On top of that, his sun kissed worth dying face is tempting me so much to kiss him but I think he might not like it.

Then I suddenly realised that he's having his beauty sleep, meaning he wouldn't even know that I kissed him.. I'll just give him a peck.

With that idea, I leaned and pecked his beautiful lips, as I was leaning back he grabbed my waist tightly and with a swift moment he pulled me over him, then opened his beautiful eyes to look at me smilingly.

Tae: good morning to you too , boo.

Y/n: *smiles* leave me I have to do chores.

Tae: It can wait and we'll help you so we better stay like this till..
*pretends to think*... forever.

Y/n: *giggles* stop being cheesy and lemme go.

Tae: not before you kiss me again. *pouts*

Y/n: we both have morning breaths.

Tae: I don't mind, people tastes each other's cum it's just a morning breath.

I blushed so hard at the thought of him tasting me... Ughh y/n stop it..you've just woken up.
Well, I won't mind morning se-
stop your unholy thoughts you horny bitch.

When I was scolding my dirty thoughts mentally, jungkook entered in my room as it's never locked, he was rubbing his eyes with one hand, his other hand holding pillow.

Tae let me go panickingly as soon as we laid our eyes on kookie, just like when parents panics when thier kids barges into thier room unannounced when they do adult business.

And yeah jungkook is our's as in everyone's baby and he goes to anyone's room whenever he wants and nobody scolds him or raise objection.

Tae told me this when one day kookie came into my room unannounced in morning and just slept here while I was cleaning my room and I also let him.

Tae always praises me more for this because I treat kookie the same way they do and they all wanted thier partner's to be acceptable of the boys bond and I'm more than happy to do that.

Kookie pushed tae, throwing him out of mattress making me whisper laugh and suddenly he slept on his stomach with his right hand on my face and leg on my tummy.

I smiled at this sleeping kid and carefully slid out without disturbing him. Tae and I both are sitting on floor right now with my head on his shoulder and his hands hugging my body while laughing, softly.

I tucked blanket around kookie and gave him a forehead kiss before we both got freshen up and prepared breakfast for everyone.

Everyone arrived in time with jin and jimin limping and we all know what they did last night.

We all desired to visit waterpark after finishing breakfast and rest of the chores. It's a sunny day and it'd be waste if we won't visit water park especially when it's my holidays and thier resting month but reality hits hard...we can't do that because of thier security purposes, they need to book the whole place in advance and made security arrangements to go to water park.