Thank you's

Y/n's pov

I woke up in the morning, cuddled upto death by none other than my hyungs. I shifted myself to get free from their hold but they only hugged me tighter.

If I die right now, I'll have the lamest cause of death in the history...
" cuddling ", I thought to myself when I couldn't get myself out of it.

But thankfully jae hyung woke up and decided to leave me, followed by Suga hyung but with annoyance written all over his face because we interrupted his precious sleep as he would claim.

We got freshen up and I wore suga hyungs clothes, took tae's hoodie with me and asked eomma to return eon's washed clothes.

We had our brunch together, talking like normal family about any stuff and since yesterday no one has ever made me feel like I don't belong here... it felt nice to have a natal home, it's not practically I know but emotionally, it is with parents, siblings and full of love.

Suga hyung and I are ready to bid our goodbyes and to leave for Seoul, we would've stayed more days but it's last day of my summer vacation and bts's resting month.

Jae: (hugs y/n) don't forget me and always remember I'm your favourite brother, okay? (says teasingly)

Suga: bitch, stfu before I cut your tongue.

Suga hyung said with a hint of annoyance just to meet with a smack on his head from eomma which left all of us laughing.

Mrs min: LANGUAGE!

Y/n & Suga: Captain America?

(We high fived and starts laughing again)

Mrs min: (hugs y/n) take care of yourself, I'll miss you.

Y/n: I'll miss you too eomma.

(Then I hugged appa, Mr min)

Mr min: try to visit us often. I would also like to meet taehyung, I wanna know if he's good for you or not, okay.

He said in most stern voice and I internally prayed for tae's soul because we got 'protective appa alert'. Suga hyung hugged them as well and then we left for Seoul.

We both decided to tell everything to other's, face to face that's why we didn't contacted them yesterday, just only let them knew that we are safe and having family time.

Throughout the ride we both only slept because nothing's more important than our sleep and we can't get enough of that.

'3 hour ride skip'

We stepped out of car immediately when we reached our home and stretched our body to fullest.
(like we do after a good sleep)

Max welcomed us at front gate then we entered inside our home, just to meet with jinnie and hobi hyung cooking dinner, maknae line playing games and joonie hyung reading....don't ask what.

Y/n & suga : hello bitchessss~~

With that being sang everyone ran towards us and embraced us in bone crushing hug.