The Day

Jin's pov

A week has passed since solar came to visit us, now she visit us very often and we all love her, she's very comfortable with us , she knows so much about us and our habits that it feels like she has been a part of our family for so long.

I thought all of this while getting ready...For where?

Well if you all remember, namjoon and I had a little fight in the beginning, after which he said that he'll give a shot about telling our parents so.... today is "the day".

I'm not nervous for me but for him? yup, I definitely am. It's very big step for him to came out to our parents.

He said he's ready for it, we also had a talk about if he really wants to do it or not, does he feel any pressure but he declined and said he really wants to do it, that's why I'm getting ready...to meet our parents who are visiting us for lunch. I also cooked today to impress joonie's parents, that's why I'm late and namjoon is ready.

Ohh God!! I really wish that this day passes nicely.

Tae's pov

Today is big day for namjin and we all really pray and hope from bottom of our hearts that everything goes right and to make this day more special for them, we've planned a date for them on rooftop. It'll help either way, if today's gonna be nice or worse.

I walked to my beautiful girlfriend's room to check up on her, I opened the door and look there... she's laying on her bed/ mattress, whatever you like to call it.

I closed the door slowly and sat down next to her and ran my fingers through her smooth hair, she gave me a beautiful smile with her eyes being closed.

Tae: are you tired boo?

Y/n: nahh!! Just relaxing 😌.

Tae: how do you think this lunch will go?

Y/n: I have a feeling it'll be nice. *smiles*

Tae: I really wish that . It's so nice that they are coming out to thier parents, isn't it?

Y/n: yeah, when you are in a relationship which makes you happy, safe and warm, you want to share it with your family to make that person a part of your family and be double happy, I guess.

Tae: then be ready to meet your in-laws soon, boo.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with her wide doe eyes.

Y/n: NOoooooooo

Tae: *knits brows* what do you mean no, don't you wanna meet them.

She sits up.

Y/n: well, nahhh.

Tae: why? aren't you happy with me. *asks sadly*

Y/n: it's not that tae , you know how much I'm happy with you.

Tae: then what is it?

Y/n: I've never met anyone's parents and it makes me anxious, what if they don't like me or I do or say something stupid.