Time flies by

Tuesday

Author's pov

After that incident y/n and BTS didn't get to see each other often, as they all are busy and also the fact that they aren't even having food together.

"Morning"

As usual, y/n did her work and left for college, she decided to have brunch at college.

BTS decided to apologise to her before going to thier work but they only met with a note by y/n.

"Enjoy your breakfast and let me know if you'll be coming or not at ' your home' so the food won't get waste."

Yesterday food was out for long time for it to get spoiled. With the heavy heart BTS had thier meal and left.

At night jin texted y/n, they'll be coming late tonight so don't prepare food for them which made her lost her appetite too as she has developed the habit to eat with 7 of them together in this house so she just completed her assignment than slept.

Wednesday

Author's pov

What happened Tuesday, happened on Wednesday,  y/n doing her chores after coming from college, leaving breakfast with same note and BTS were feeling really sorry each passing day but they didn't get a chance to say sorry due to thier busy schedule.

Y/n leaves thier place before them and sleeps by the time they come back.

They texted her to say sorry but she never replied so they decided to apologise face to face. They also decided to apologise to her tonight as they'll be home early to leave for NYC for some interviews.

When y/n came home she prepared food for everyone as they didn't text her about them not coming at home tonight and she really wishes that they come home so the food won't go to waste.

She wasn't hurt.... maybe a little bit  but she was disappointed more, because they apologized to her before but they again repeat their mistake, she knows they were busy but she refused to believe that none of them got a second to text her, which means that they only show her that they care and want to befriend her when thier action tells otherwise.

When BTS came to thier place y/n was done making food and then set it on table. They all come to dining, all freshen up and sat while y/n started to serve them

"y/n, we are really sorry", they said in unison.

Jungkook: we thought that you would've eaten,  and we know we should have told you.

Tae: please forgive us.

J-hope : we are sorry that we hurt you.

Y/n: *tch* *tch* no one hurts me because I don't let them in and allow it. I was just disappointed because you all talk a big game of 'unity and togetherness' which surely you all have but when you don't mean it with me,bthen please don't include me in that.

She served food and took her plate to kitchen, having her meal there in silence.

BTS couldn't say anything because they were also hurt, knowing that she didn't let them in her life when they thought they are making good progress getting together but her words were true, they really tell her those things and couldn't even stand up to that.